07/19 - The Great Gatsby Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benetnasch

Lurking Dust Speck
Contributor
Reaction score
Before the day gets good and started, I'm curious what everyone's level is in Pokemon Go. I live in a relatively rural area so I only have a few PokeStops available to me. I've been evolving pidgeys like mad, though.
I'm only level 5. Haven't been able to access any PokeStops, since my phone currently does not have a data plan. Mostly find a lot of pidgeys and spearows in my room.

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
Before the day gets good and started, I'm curious what everyone's level is in Pokemon Go. I live in a relatively rural area so I only have a few PokeStops available to me. I've been evolving pidgeys like mad, though.
This is my experience with Pokemon Go. One week ago I downloaded it. OMG 3 pokemon right off the rip. "Hmmm I will catch the stupid on first" You know like saving dessert for after dinner. BAM got a Bulbasaur. Other Pokemon disappear. No other Pokemon have shown up all week no matter where I go. "THIS GAME IS SHIT DELETE". ( I live in a town of 400 in very northern Maine.)

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a fun online discussion of Current Events -- 30 minutes | PANDA
Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.20 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★ 4.47 Fairness
★★★★ 4.68 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 32 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Participate in a fun online discussion of Current Events at 8am Eastern Time, today
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
I live near a major university. Level 18 after the weekend and saving lucky eggs for all the level up of rattatas and pidgeys. My husband is lvl 23.

SwissCheese

Reaction score
I just hit level 14 yesterday. The trick is to save up all of your pidgeys and ratatas, and then use one of your Lucky Eggs (giving double XP) and evolve them all then.

overlordror

Reaction score
I just hit level 14 yesterday. The trick is to save up all of your pidgeys and ratatas, and then use one of your Lucky Eggs (giving double XP) and evolve them all then.
Yep that's what I do, except I save Rattatas for last. Pidgey takes 12 candy to evolve, as does Caterpie and Weedle, so I evolve those ahead of Rattata.

Reactions: SwissCheese

Benetnasch

Lurking Dust Speck
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been trashing my spare pidgeys to save up for the candies and evolve my pidgeotto...I feel like I'm doing it wrong.

Reactions: nikicollazo

MsAlys

Domestic Goddess
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Psychology experiment where you rate female faces on different characteristics - fun and easy! | PANDA
Requester: Researcher Researcher [AAPI48CSF2QWB] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.33 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.52 Generosity
★★★★ 4.80 Fairness
★★★★ 4.76 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 61 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This experiment takes around 30 mins and pays $1. You will be asked to rate a selection of female faces on different characteristics.
Time: 5 hours
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US

Edit: Horrible TO!

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 20-minute Psychology study(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: EEKB Lab [A3JKA225OX3I2Q] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Appropriate behaviors towards targets of different social roles
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US;Exc: [17055-16466] has not been granted

Status
Not open for further replies.