07/19 - Tempeh & Tofu Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Delicious, nutritious tempeh. Delicious, nutritious tofu. Eat more of 'em.

Jayce

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reaction score
I know there was probably a thread for this, but I was just curious still.
What did you guys pick up for Amazon Prime day?

I got a Coffee Gator Pour Over Kettle, a a Coffee Gator Pour Over Brew, and an Anker PowerCore 10000 powerbank.
I think my total savings were around 37% or so.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is outrageous. Tempeh is amazing and carnivore friendly. The texture is so satisfying.

Ask me for recipes. :p
I just had it for the first time this week. I could totally replace any ground meat with it, just using different seasonings.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I got a Coffee Gator Pour Over Kettle, a a Coffee Gator Pour Over Brew, and an Anker PowerCore 10000 powerbank.
A power rack a bench and a new barbell.

LumosDC

Reaction score

Dollar-wise, most of what I bough was spent on my cat. A 30 ounce tub of cat treats and 12-pack of Litter Genie Refills. Bought some light bulbs and O'Keeffe's foot cream for myself. Spent about the same % wise on my cat last year.

There was a couple things I wanted, but had sold out before I got to it. The main thing I wanted and missed out on was a Fantastic Beasts Niffler Plush.

A lot of the beauty/health care/food things (i.e. oral care, deodorants, sunscreen, shower/body lotions and creams) I saw sold out really quickly, but they were too pricey for me. I can do better at the grocery or drug store with coupons, sales, and rebate apps. Other items were for things that I've seen lightning deals for on an often enough basis prior to Prime Day at the same price or even better that I decided not to buy it.

Last edited:

LumosDC

Reaction score
Dang no good HITs to do.

I'm hearing impaired, so the audio transcriptions are no-go for me. Pity because they seem to be a really good pay rate compared to most HITs.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
A power rack a bench and a new barbell.
So, I just had to look up a power rack. Holey moley! That's some hardcore workout equipment! You goin' pro? A girl I dated in high school is now a body builder.

I hadn't seen her for a few years and all of a sudden, BOOM! :p

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So, I just had to look up a power rack. Holey moley! That's some hardcore workout equipment! You goin' pro? A girl I dated in high school is now a body builder.

I hadn't seen her for a few years and all of a sudden, BOOM! :p
Maybe yeah. (I used to compete in fitness competitions) last one I did was about 8 years ago lol.
Honestly I’m really considering it. I don’t love how society insists that women just be skinny.
I kinda want to be super jacked for my wedding. My ability to take fitness to an extreme is beautiful to me. :blueheart::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.