Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Examination of Birth Order and Personality Effects on Coping Strategies in Light of COVID-19 | Accept
Requester: Stephanie Vavricek [A10C1MXSHIVCCM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.97] [Pay=Low] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: The purpose of this research study is to examine how one’s birth order influences the coping strategies they use.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: Merovign

Kwanny757

Reaction score
I kinda appreciate slow days, I don't have to sit in front of a computer all day, I can get my exercise on for the day

Reactions: Blakkat

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: God, Religion, and Morals (2 min) | PANDA
Requester: The Marsh Lab [A1HXI04XPBV40G] (Req TV): $16.83/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this HIT, you will be asked to answer some questions about your moral and ideological beliefs.
Time: 25 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cb456

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
"A psychology study examining petrceptions of groups "

I, too, have seen a *lot* of misspellings in HITs today. I was starting to wonder if that was part of the test.

Reactions: Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 15 Min. Survey: Work experience | Accept
Requester: IllinoisMobile [A2YSHGFWWWP1B3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.06] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 12:00:00
Description: Please answer our 15 minutes survey.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Get ready to learn Lithuanian!
Title: Learn Lithuanian and test your memory! Multi-session experiment | PANDA
Requester: NYU Computational Cognition Lab [A2O6BB9HXEUXX1] (Req TV): $11.04/hr/hr
Description:
Learn Lithuanian and test your memory! Multi-session experiment, day 1 takes 30-50 minutes and day 2 takes 20 minutes with a payment of $17 for the whole study.
Time: 6 hour(s)
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

• Grimacing
Reactions: alk69 and Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey (4 min) - Ad Opinion | Accept
Requester: Sadie [A270454ZHOMF94] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.91] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Survey about an advertisement

alk69

Reaction score
Get ready to learn Lithuanian!
Title: Learn Lithuanian and test your memory! Multi-session experiment | PANDA
Requester: NYU Computational Cognition Lab [A2O6BB9HXEUXX1] (Req TV): $11.04/hr/hr
Description:
Learn Lithuanian and test your memory! Multi-session experiment, day 1 takes 30-50 minutes and day 2 takes 20 minutes with a payment of $17 for the whole study.
Time: 6 hour(s)
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
Again? How 'bout an alien language? How does that compare to a small language? Smebble?

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
thedorchannel @thedorchannel Concise @Concise re User Testing Android - Notice 21 hours ago Updated
Thanks for thinking of us! My experience is this must happen before any recording starts, so ... it sounds like the same thing we already are doing. I've always had to enable this, before accepting the test. I am hoping they'll announce a software update.

I have been taking a few screeners this week, but it's been dead on Usertesting this week for me.

Other than the 100th request for, "Are you a hair salon owner?" NO. Please stop asking another 100 times... Or do I have hearing loss, that one keeps cycling too. I mention these two because, they've both wasted minutes of my times, saying "no" - I like it when they directly state before you screen, what their bare minimum is [I.E. you program in XYZ language, you use a voice assistant, etc.] so you can decline off the main list.

I've been favoring the PC based tests on Usertesting, because of it tanking with phone tests, on my Android. Hm.. maybe should go dig in the reddit Usertesting group again, see if other solves have popped up.

Reactions: HelloHello

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Participate in an economics experiment | PANDA
Requester: TradeVisibility [AHJCP4044V5YY] (Req TV): $16.39/hr/hr
Description:
Answer questions and perform three small tasks over three of the next five days
Time: 168 hour(s)
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

HelloHello

Reaction score
Thanks for thinking of us! My experience is this must happen before any recording starts, so ... it sounds like the same thing we already are doing. I've always had to enable this, before accepting the test. I am hoping they'll announce a software update.

I have been taking a few screeners this week, but it's been dead on Usertesting this week for me.

Other than the 100th request for, "Are you a hair salon owner?" NO. Please stop asking another 100 times... Or do I have hearing loss, that one keeps cycling too. I mention these two because, they've both wasted minutes of my times, saying "no" - I like it when they directly state before you screen, what their bare minimum is [I.E. you program in XYZ language, you use a voice assistant, etc.] so you can decline off the main list.

I've been favoring the PC based tests on Usertesting, because of it tanking with phone tests, on my Android. Hm.. maybe should go dig in the reddit Usertesting group again, see if other solves have popped up.
I haven't been able get it to work on my Android at all for quite some time. I have done the suggested thing when I did my first test, now it looks to me like it is requiring you re-do every time however I don't get that popup at the start of the test. I'm going to try setting it manually every time I give one of the Androids a shot. I've had more than a few on my iPhone malfunction lately too. My favorites (though they are rare) are the iPad ones and the PC ones are usually OK.

I guess the ones that are hard to fill they just keep reposting and YES it is very annoying.

Reactions: Concise
Status
Not open for further replies.