07/18 - Willpower Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was going to post that scene from "An Officer and a Gentleman" when Richard Gere's character is mockingly called "Mayonnaise" (his character's last name is Mayo). I watched it on YouTube just now. I had forgotten that the scene has some pretty vulgar language in it. :\
I thought the next scene after that, with the gerbil, was totally unnecessary to the plot.

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
If you like weird stuff like that, you should watch Adult Swim's Off The Air. It's all trippy videos curated by someone who probably has dropped acid more than once.

That's just disturbing enough to possibly work.

Reactions: Pleco

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I was going to post that scene from "An Officer and a Gentleman" when Richard Gere's character is mockingly called "Mayonnaise" (his character's last name is Mayo). I watched it on YouTube just now. I had forgotten that the scene has some pretty vulgar language in it. :\
Vulgar language? When has that ever fucking stopped anyone?

IndividualRace

Reaction score
I feel like Ben Peterson is trolling me. Who TF uses a side profile mugshot as a dating profile?!

Reactions: <Gucci>

IndividualRace

Reaction score
At least you aren’t blocked :cigar:
I was blocked for a couple days while my submissions were manually reviewed. After that, I started making sure my scores weren't too similar...but it's hard when picture after picture is the same damn "I'm not looking at the camera" selfie, shot at a bad angle.

turkinusa

Reaction score
how do i find a requester's ID from the new interface? i want to review this dude on TO but i can't find it

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was blocked for a couple days while my submissions were manually reviewed. After that, I started making sure my scores weren't too similar...but it's hard when picture after picture is the same damn "I'm not looking at the camera" selfie, shot at a bad angle.
This actually makes sense.
I definitely have a certain type.
Hot is hot. Not is not. I bet they just didn’t like my answers because I was honest :ROFL:

Reactions: IndividualRace

IndividualRace

Reaction score
This actually makes sense.
I definitely have a certain type.
Hot is hot. Not is not. I bet they just didn’t like my answers because I was honest :ROFL:
I'm still trying to figure out how to rate the serial killer looking type who I wouldn't want within 10 ft of my drink, let alone go on a date with. I feel like that's too harsh of a feedback comment (but maybe what they need to hear?) :giggle:

turkinusa

Reaction score
welp, 20 undeserved/impossible rejections is enough for me today. may y'all's turking be...nicer

hauntedd

usually off daydreaming
Reaction score
If you like weird stuff like that, you should watch Adult Swim's Off The Air. It's all trippy videos curated by someone who probably has dropped acid more than once.

I love Off The Air! I force my friends to watch it with me all the time, usually after we smoke, lol.

Reactions: Pleco and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.