Not open for further replies.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci>

Kamalani

Reaction score
Morning guys - quick question. I have taken a break from turking for about 1 1/2 years. Anyways, I am back at it and I see that Crowdsurf has a new platform. Has anyone signed up on that new platform? I just signed up and now I'm worried that I should not have given my soc number and such.

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Morning guys - quick question. I have taken a break from turking for about 1 1/2 years. Anyways, I am back at it and I see that Crowdsurf has a new platform. Has anyone signed up on that new platform? I just signed up and now I'm worried that I should not have given my soc number and such.
it's safe and you are fine. :D

Reactions: Kamalani

turkenator

━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
Contributor
Reaction score

Kamalani

Reaction score
They've been trying to have their own platform for a good while now. Since the rate increase. I don't know if it is better or worse than mturk because I haven't tried it. They do still post HITs to mturk though. There's a metric buttload up right now.

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/searchbar?selectedSearchType=hitgroups&requesterId=AKEBQYX32KM19
I've been doing the ones on mturk but noticed that it says they only give the quantity bonus on their platform now. They've been trying to get their own platform going since I was hamming on those 2+ years ago. LOL

I went back to Project Management the last 2 years and just left my last job. Now I remember why I hated it and never wanted to go back. Sure, a lot more money, but more stress, ulcers and less time with the family. I've decided to go back to mturk and have added a couple of other eggs in my basket so that I don't have to go back into the corporate environment. I'm not built for it anymore. The backstabbing, lying, etc. It's not the people who do a great job and have respect and appreciation from their clients/co-workers that succeed anymore. Sorry, rambling but that's my story :)

Thanks for all of the help Gucci and Turkenator.

jan

Reaction score
Good morning all. I made $4.50 yesterday. I guess that means I have to work more seriously today.
How did it go with that $25 HIT? (I've had my fingers crossed :)

Reactions: exdotish
Status
Not open for further replies.