Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it.

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it.
Once again I'm awake for this. (Like once in a blue moon. If tomorrow started with a B I would want dibs. And if I knew I would still be up, but I don't know that. So whoever gets it, pick a good one! Make a grandma proud!)

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
TotalBabe @TotalBabe I'm going to the Getty Museum tomorrow to look at some landscape paintings from Théodore Rousseau, who I'm not familiar with but sounds fancy. Would you like to come with? I promise I'll be a perfect gentleman.

Check out the Getty Villa in Malibu. Beautiful architecture and some crazy old artifacts from various ancient Mediterranean cultures. I'll post some pics once I'm done watching tv

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Check out the Getty Villa in Malibu. Beautiful architecture and some crazy old artifacts from various ancient Mediterranean cultures. I'll post some pics once I'm done watching tv
Been there once, utterly gorgeous and I should return one day, but from where I am the Getty is a lot easier to get to. It's my favorite place in LA.

Reactions: Drwho10

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been to the regular Getty but not the Villa. Adding to my list!

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
so. dr. who. I will pay you to keep track of the stuff I need to go to when I make it south of Santa Barbara! (It may be just payment in a REALLY good meal, but still payment. Me and the kid will be there by 2017 and he needs to do more than amusement parks and horror venues!)

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
lobo925 @lobo925 no longer respects me.
doesn't respect thieves, and I never will, regardless of whoever may make you feel better about what you said
since some people will agree with whatever is posted here

...sneaking back to my neighbor's house to check on their dog steal more alcohol.
thief is a thief is a thief
even if you are a middle aged woman just making what you think is a joke after so many years

Ya'll have a good night though

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
doesn't respect thieves, and I never will, regardless of whoever may make you feel better about what you said
since some people will agree with whatever is posted here

thief is a thief is a thief
even if you are a middle aged woman just making what you think is a joke after so many years

Ya'll have a good night though
me feels bad now.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
TotalBabe @TotalBabe I'm going to the Getty Museum tomorrow to look at some landscape paintings from Théodore Rousseau, who I'm not familiar with but sounds fancy. Would you like to come with? I promise I'll be a perfect gentleman.

I don't live in Southern California anymore. I went to college in Orange County and lived in the LA area for a year after graduation, but I am back east now. :)

Reactions: Pleco and Drwho10

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't live in Southern California anymore. I went to college in Orange County and lived in the LA area for a year after graduation, but I am back east now. :)
The classic " I live in an entirely different region and time zone than you do" rejection, I understand. I flew too close to the sun and I got burned.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
so. dr. who. I will pay you to keep track of the stuff I need to go to when I make it south of Santa Barbara! (It may be just payment in a REALLY good meal, but still payment. Me and the kid will be there by 2017 and he needs to do more than amusement parks and horror venues!)
There's plenty more cool stuff than just amusement parks. Those are loud and crazy anyway. Also add the hollywood bowl to the list. If something cool is playing there we can check it out. I just went to see Brian Wilson from the beach boys there in concert last weekend. Wonderful venue that lets you bring in bottles on wine and beer and food. Kinda like a picnic while watching concerts and orchestral performances

Status
Not open for further replies.