07/14 - Taipan Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Also join the discord if you want! We have a lot of people on it already but could use more.

If you have a theme that you want to see, title-wise, video-wise, etc. for the new thread I would like to hear suggestions! http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/daily-thread-ideas.1250/

Theme brought to you by Tigerpants @Tigerpants

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
disappointed that steven brundage didn't go through in agt to the live shows :( the dude even fooled penn and teller

Reactions: <Gucci>

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
My neighborhood store is owned and staffed by folks of the Arab persuasion. They're from Jordan (I've asked and discussed this with them). It's not a big deal at all, just an observation and a fact. Tonight, there was some older bearded caucasian guy hanging out at the cash register holding forth about his race. He was literally trying to convince me that I should go home with him because I had blue eyes. The clerk, told me to take my stuff and leave. "We'll settle up tomorrow" He said. It was kind of unsettling.

This post may or may not have gotten lost.

And I want to add something to it. This guy, this guy was kind of my guardian when I was homeless. After I got off the streets, he walked me home for years. Literally for years. When the Dylan Roof incident happened, he was sitting next to my bike when I came out of work. I had no idea what had happened. He said I think you need someone to walk you home tonight.

The cops hate him, and I get it, but Byron is a decent guy. I mean, notwithstanding the long police record.

http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/charleston/best-street-character/Content?oid=1108539

Reactions: <Gucci>

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
..and you bet they will rise up and scare our shit out. The problem is will this be a sneaky crafty vampire or a ruthless brutal mummy.

:tinfoil:

Reactions: <Gucci> and Azazael

Azazael

Reaction score
Blessed are the Barcodes.
Amen.

Today's Projected Earnings: $24.22
the ONE time i go relax and take a nap while slow cooking a roast....

Title: APP 10 reviews | PANDA
Requester: Anteroser [A3R7PKMIX4JIWV] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.09 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 19 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: We need someone fitting the description (if any) in this HIT title to follow the link to fill out a survey with your thoughts about a certain problem or issue. Please be verbose in your answers and write as much as you want. The more you write, the more helpful your feedback will be! Please note that very short reviews that are not helpful will be rejected. After taking the survey on the other site, come back here to enter your special code for credit. Thank you!
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location is US
scammyish hit, cant submit without the "correct code" which isnt given cause the hit is broken and doesnt given a code. *sigh*

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't seen my guardian for a while. I suspect that he is in jail. What is he guilty of? Being homeless?

w

Azazael

Reaction score
I haven't seen my guardian for a while. I suspect that he is in jail. What is he guilty of? Being homeless?
sadly that does happen, ive seen it in a few cities. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.