07/12 - Tim Allen Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pfft, it's not over until you have like 20 alts all at level 100. I'm working on like number 8 and I've only been playing this expac for like 4 months :dead:
I only like leveling as shadow priest or feral druid and maybe enhancement shaman so I only have the three.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I only like leveling as shadow priest or feral druid and maybe enhancement shaman so I only have the three.
I've mained a disc priest for the last few months, but I did a lot of leveling as shadow. It was fun. I'm surprised that it had taken me this long to try one.

Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've mained a disc priest for the last few months, but I did a lot of leveling as shadow. It was fun. I'm surprised that it had taken me this long to try one.
They're the best.

:skittlefry:

Jinendra

Contributor
Reaction score
I Love my Shadow Priest

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $62.07

No more. I can't do anymore.

Reactions: Digital Nomad

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
One more because sometimes people drink and they can't help it.

It doesn't matter very much, but this song is one of the reasons I love Pink. This song, a long time ago, was a favorite of my ex boyfriend. He's dead now, he overdosed on heroine.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Decision-Making About Household Possessions | PANDA
Requester: Centre for Collaborative Research on Hoarding [A2PK5CYTEHT28Q] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this survey, you will be asked to read different scenarios about household possessions
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Decision-Making About Household Possessions Eligibility, v2 (Production) is 3;Total approved HITs is greater than 1000;Masters has been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97

Has a qual test, no TO. Might be okay.
15ish.

Reactions: Azazael

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
Seeing some of you discuss WoW...I was once a player. I've quit the game three times with my most recent outing a couple months ago. It's not fun anymore. I use to raid as a main tank back in TBC. Then I stopped that and just did PvP. Hit 2500s in wrath as a resto druid running MLD comp before my mage partner quit so I quit shortly after as it wasn't fun anymore. Came back 2 years later while deployed. Talents changed, but it was still boring. Played again with some friends until I recently quit and a buddy keeps trying to bring my back for Legion. Not sure really. I bought the Legion expac by trading 200k gold for $50 to someone on my btag list. A lot will have to change before I commit to playing again in terms of PvP balance. For now, that account can stay dormant with 600k gold and 9 level 100s (3x druids, warrior, hunter, mage, spriest, warlock, and a rogue.

For now, I will stick to Overwatch.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Seeing some of you discuss WoW...I was once a player. I've quit the game three times with my most recent outing a couple months ago. It's not fun anymore. I use to raid as a main tank back in TBC. Then I stopped that and just did PvP. Hit 2500s in wrath as a resto druid running MLD comp before my mage partner quit so I quit shortly after as it wasn't fun anymore. Came back 2 years later while deployed. Talents changed, but it was still boring. Played again with some friends until I recently quit and a buddy keeps trying to bring my back for Legion. Not sure really. I bought the Legion expac by trading 200k gold for $50 to someone on my btag list. A lot will have to change before I commit to playing again in terms of PvP balance. For now, that account can stay dormant with 600k gold and 9 level 100s (3x druids, warrior, hunter, mage, spriest, warlock, and a rogue.

For now, I will stick to Overwatch.
I have no idea what you just said.:LOL:

Reactions: Azazael

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
any gta fans?
I can't wait for aug 2 for the editor update so i can put a lot more content on my youtube channel.
I'm currently editing a gta let's play highlight from the stream i did earlier today focusing on the new tracks xD

Reactions: Kerek

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Provide evaluations of problems | $1.75 | ~15 minutes | PANDA
Requester: ESClabs [A1U8RL0GPUGR86] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.05 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.39 Generosity
★★★★ 4.71 Fairness
★★★★ 4.77 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 78 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You'll provide simple evaluations of everyday problems
Time: 8 hours
HITs Available: 64
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Shalini: Innovation 1 has not been granted;Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.