07/11 - Workout Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Nah, I wanted Lunchables as a kid, especially the ones with mini burgers and a soda or the pizza ones.
It just seems like, "oh, you want pizza for lunch? Here's all the stuff to prep a pizza-looking cracker. "

"Cook, you say? Naw, real adults don't have time to cook things! The human body is almost 99degrees. How much heat do you need? Stop being greedy!"

"Ever heard of an MRE son?"

:p

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
It just seems like, "oh, you want pizza for lunch? Here's all the stuff to prep a pizza-looking cracker. "

"Cook, you say? Naw, real adults don't have time to cook things! The human body is almost 99degrees. How much heat do you need? Stop being greedy!"

"Ever heard of an MRE son?"

:p
I just remember all kids loved Lunchables. I would take them over any bologna sandwich. The only thing better would have been like those lunches that Japanese kids get where they have carrots shaped like flowers and rice shaped like pandas.

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
I was in elementary school when they came out (I'm kinda old now, I guess?) They used to use more name brand pizza sauces for the pizza ones. They also had the little spreading "stick" in them, but I guess too many kids ate those too.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I was in elementary school when they came out (I'm kinda old now, I guess?) They used to use more name brand pizza sauces for the pizza ones. They also had the little spreading "stick" in them, but I guess too many kids ate those too.
Nah I had those two. They even had pizza ones that were like deep dish and more like actually pizza crust and had better cheese I think.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PE: 51 minutes of cardio :gucci:
& 3 sergeys

Reactions: jklmnop

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
Was gonna link to a $1 survey on mturk that was fairly easy (no writing, but one math problem) but it already seems to be gone. :(

Reactions: <Gucci>

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Market Research Survey - 15 to 20 minutes | Accept
Requester: Roger Liang [A3KR4OE8ZS8ACA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.60] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 18000
Available: 1
Description: Market research survey of 15 to 20 minutes for tradespeople. There is a short screening survey to begin (3 questions) for eligibility.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Good morning![/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Title: Life in America study | Accept
Requester: Peter Lugtig [AKNYZXO9PUVH4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.75
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: We are interested in getting Mturkers opinions about 3 different topics related to media use, sports and politics in the USA. The survey should take about 10 minutes
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
10 minutes or so, could be faster. need to take on a phone[/td][/tr]

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess everyone is different. I'd make that trade in a heartbeat. I'd almost eat a shit sandwich over a lunchable. I think it should be considered neglect if kids have them in their lunchbox! lol :p

Blergh.:vomit:

EDIT It's a joke. I know parenting is hard and a lunchable is better than nothing. :D

Reactions: Jerami and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.