07/11 - Workout Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
As most know, about 18 months ago, I put all our stuff in POD storage, put my daughter in the back seat of the Prius (the 80 pd. dog refused to give up the front seat) and the cat in the trunk. We moved from Florida to several hotels and then stayed 3 months in very expensive rentals in NH while I house hunted.

It was CRAZY. But thankfully, it worked :). We bought a house and we're all settled in. The POD was great (very cheap and totally reliable). The rest of it was insane.
my ex and I had that plan together.... would've moved this spring. he has a reliable remote working job now making six figures *eyeroll*

Honestly, I would do it, except a horse is really hard to randomly move. I know it's an excuse, but they really are hard to move LOL.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Yards are always noisy places. I'd rather be out where they just roll on by. Stayed out in Madisonville a few times on some overnight train watching trips. The hotel I stay in is less than 150 feet from CSX's main line. Always tell the staff I want a room with a view of the tracks, they mention most people complain about the noise, but honestly the trains were quieter than the room's AC unit, as there's no crossing nearby... that's what I would like. I lived in a house about 150 feet from a parkway for 10+ years, got used to listening to semis go by all the time.

Busiest line near here is operated by Norfolk Southern, nicknamed the "Rathole". It runs through some pretty country, especially towards the KY/TN line. Some places down there aren't quite for those with a fear of heights:
my favorite campground in VA, james river state park, is on the james river up toward the mountains and the train runs on the other side of the river. I like that when I'm camping, it's more relaxing.

Reactions: hockeyfan87

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are any of you guys working on the AI Research batch?

egryan1

Reaction score
Title: QUICK EASY SURVEY(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Psych Researcher [AGOJUYPX7Q87X] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$5.84] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.92] [Fast=4.59] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.44] [Reviews=29] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.54] [Pen=0.06 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 2400
Available: 37
Description: Read a short article and scenario, then answer questions about what you read and your opinions
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Exc: [3107524-96866] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Looked at them earlier. Noticed the image was down but figured it was because I hadn't accepted the HIT. Didn't accept any of them however.
reports of rejects made me not even open them

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You look at one soft core adult film title on Amazon, and they start emailing you recommendations for more smut.

I mean, good morning.

I grow things hydroponically as a hobby (lettuce, herbs, flowers, etc) and you can just IMAGINE the amount of marijuana related shit Amazon throws at me. Not that I don't also want that stuff, but holy shit Amazon, have some chill.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
ms. large PEs who can't even donate $10 to the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.