07/11 - Total Brain Freeze Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 481

Must be so few people working on these now, it's taking a long time between review hits. I think I'm calling it a night.
Hope you make some good money tonight.
Today's Projected Earnings: $5.55 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11)

Reactions: It's Gamera!

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got the same phrase 5 times without even any punctuation changes in the same review HIT. :cautious:

Reactions: Drwho10

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
They must be messing with character spacing or something. I've gotten a few of those too. Makes me do a double take
One had one word difference. It's annoying because they're otherwise actually RIGHT unlike punctuation guy, so they could just as easily do the work.

also the phrase "sir please do the needful" is making me want to stab things right now

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I see what you guys mean about that person with all the crazy punctuation... grrr

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
You guys just rejecting all of their stuff or what, I've pretty much given up on these for now.
punctuation guy really has bad grammar anyway and the punctuation errors are enough to reject too. I just click all bad on his and move on.

Reactions: Kadauchi

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
punctuation guy really has bad grammar anyway and the punctuation errors are enough to reject too. I just click all bad on his and move on.
Alirght, you can tell some people put a lot of effort into theirs, hopefully the shitheads don't scare Eric away for those people.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Alirght, you can tell some people put a lot of effort into theirs, hopefully the shitheads don't scare Eric away for those people.
there was just as many last time he posted and I was pretty sure he'd never come back

then he did and didn't adjust any of his instructions so

Status
Not open for further replies.