07/10 - Six Months On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
So, as of today, this forum has been up for exactly six months. It's not a huge milestone, but I think it's still an important one.

When we started this forum, we honestly weren't sure what was going to happen. I don't know about the other admins and mods that were involved in getting this site going, but I know I was bracing for failure. I don't think any one of us expected it to take off like it did.

So thank you, everyone, for choosing to make this your online home and for helping to make this the best mturk community ever. This forum has succeeded beyond our wildest expectations because of the participation from every one of you. You guys are the absolute best, and I love you all! :blueheart::blueheart::blueheart::blueheart:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Congrats to all the people who made this happen, with a special mention for myself who truly took this forum to another level. We all deserve the credit but specially me.

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So, as of today, this forum has been up for exactly six months. It's not a huge milestone, but I think it's still an important one.

When we started this forum, we honestly weren't sure what was going to happen. I don't know about the other admins and mods that were involved in getting this site going, but I know I was bracing for failure. I don't think any one of us expected it to take off like it did.

So thank you, everyone, for choosing to make this your online home and for helping to make this the best mturk community ever. This forum has succeeded beyond our wildest expectations because of the participation from every one of you. You guys are the absolute best, and I love you all! :blueheart::blueheart::blueheart::blueheart:
I'm so happy and grateful you guys made this forum. It's been a lifeline and a second home for me these last six months. It's given me a social outlet when my health has limited me from doing much outside the house. I've made so many great friends here and I've also made a little money.:purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart:

Just so you guys know, I was member 7. :p

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I'm so happy and grateful you guys made this forum. It's been a lifeline and a second home for me these last six months. It's given me a social outlet when my health has limited me from doing much outside the house. I've made so many great friends here and I've also made a little money.:purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart:

Just so you guys know, I was member 7. :p
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Longitudinal U.S. Election Psychology Study (Wave 1)(~ 30 minutes) | :panda: PANDA :panda:
Requester: ECQIPS at Michigan [A1X5MK7DE62ZUT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.92 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.86 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 17 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is the first wave of a multi-wave election study which will take place between July 2016 and January 2017. Please only participate if you are a U.S. citizen, registered to vote, and are willing to participate in several follow-up surveys over the next 6 months.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: :moneybag:$3.00:moneybag:
Qualifications: Exc: [16327-15738] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 75;Location is one of: US

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

Thank you aveline @aveline and all the other admins who took the risk of making a new community where i can freely post dean gifs instead of emojis and truly express myself :p You guys are awesome and makes doing mindless tasks for cents on the internet that much more enjoyable. :p

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Thank you aveline @aveline and all the other admins who took the risk of making a new community where i can freely post dean gifs instead of emojis and truly express myself :p You guys are awesome and makes doing mindless tasks for cents on the internet that much more enjoyable. :p
They only invited you because I vouched for you. God knows why.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I went on a new years cruise came back and was like where the hell is everyone it took me 2 months to figure out where everyone went...
I treat this forum like my extended family. very grateful to all the mods and staff and thread makers ppl behind the scenes. A big Thank You!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.