• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Today's thread is a HIT Poster Award voting thread. The five nominees in the poll above were chosen because they were the top five HIT posters for the month of June. Please vote for whichever member you feel deserves recognition for the great HITs that they share with our community. Voting will take place today only, and the winner will be announced tomorrow.

The winner of today's vote will receive $20 via PayPal and a special "HIT Poster" banner under their username.

Please keep in mind that campaigning for votes, whether for yourself or for someone else, is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.

Full award rules can be viewed here: HIT Poster Monthly Award
The list of previous HIT Poster Award winners can be viewed in the HIT Poster Award Hall of Fame

McAodh

The Toad is Loading.
Reaction score
Been lurking for a while (bout a month) and reading everything I can. But now I have to ask.

What scripts are you folks using to go so fast? My best day had me doing 296, which took me an entire season of GoT (42 minutes an episode), but some if not most of you are passing that in break neck fashion. I am mainly working to get up to 5k now. I have a few scripts installed, but get bogged down when it comes to the button pressing, (yes no not sure) etc. Any help or pointing would be appreciated.

Reactions: <Gucci> and jklmnop

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Title: 10-15 min survey with bonus opportunities | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: The Choice Lab [A18FWM3BGZIW4S] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: 4.81] [Comm: 4.31] [Fair: 4.80] [Reviews: 247] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.53/hr] [Pen: 1.60 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 14] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
You are invited to participate in a research study. Depending on your actions, and the actions of others, you may earn additional money during the study.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

Reactions: <Gucci>

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Been lurking for a while (bout a month) and reading everything I can. But now I have to ask.

What scripts are you folks using to go so fast? My best day had me doing 296, which took me an entire season of GoT (42 minutes an episode), but some if not most of you are passing that in break neck fashion. I am mainly working to get up to 5k now. I have a few scripts installed, but get bogged down when it comes to the button pressing, (yes no not sure) etc. Any help or pointing would be appreciated.
Welcome to the thread :bubbles: It's a little slow this late at night...I'll do my best to try and answer your questions. It's not always up to the scripts, a lot of it is based on computer skills and knowing keyboard short cuts. The rest is knowing how to use the tools you have and how to constantly be searching for work while you're working (lots of multitaksing). This also requires that you spend a lot of time investing in yourself. Which scripts do you have installed? If you don't mind me asking, how computer proficient do you consider yourself?

Last edited:

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score

if you are looking for scripts go to greasyfork and just put in mturk in the search tab and tons of scripts will come up for various hits.

Also check out kadauchi's mturk keybinds script you should be able to use this for a lot of what you are talking about just be careful with the auto submit.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/24650-mturk-radio-keybinds

Reactions: alk69 and <Gucci>

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Late night thrills for the sexy men of the forum... if you qualify :gucci:

Title: University Survey Research on Male Sexual Well-Being. WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised. | PANDA
Requester: Willamette Univ. Sexuality and Relationships Lab [A34BAL8ANT6ONM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Participation entails scheduling and completing 10-15 min phone screen, followed by 40-60 min secure online survey focusing on sexual experiences.
Time: 6 days
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US;Adult Content Qualification is 1

Last edited:

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
if you are looking for scripts go to greasyfork and just put in mturk in the search tab and tons of scripts will come up for various hits.

Also check out kadauchi's mturk keybinds script you should be able to use this for a lot of what you are talking about just be careful with the auto submit.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/24650-mturk-radio-keybinds
McAodh @McAodh WARNING: Watch out for the AUTO-SUBMIT function!!! If you're not super familiar with scripts, this one can cause you to automatically submit hits whether you've completed them or not!

McAodh

The Toad is Loading.
Reaction score
I have the JR Mturk Panda Crazy - Mturk Suite and Turkopticon. So essentially nothing.

I have seen the scripts - just wasn't sure which ones were actually good - and which were meh. Finally got my 1800th approval with 9 rejects

Reactions: <Gucci> and jklmnop

SergiuH

Reaction score
morning, is someone working on "Flying Fish" hits? i have no clue how to do them, maybe i`m just tired and sleepy. if someone can help please. thank you

Reactions: Concise

largeeyes

Reaction score
morning, is someone working on "Flying Fish" hits? i have no clue how to do them, maybe i`m just tired and sleepy. if someone can help please. thank you
Started one and the context is so odd, I returned it. Also didn't like how they judge your ratings and threaten to reject.

That and I speak some German, so the whole hit was sorta off-kilter for me.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey based on work-related scenarios | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Yi Ou [A2MM6IKMSW8YY8] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: This is a survey about perceptions of work behaviors. It will take less than 15 minutes. You can participate if you are above 18 years old and have work experience.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11
3 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.