• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
it'll make sense, but if you go back and re-read book one, you'll make more sense of it.

the firs time I read it, I didn't quite understand how the magic works - it's actually a pretty neat thing, isn't simply 'hocus pocus'
I felt like an idiot when I figured out what "T'LAN" meant, in regards to the skeletal warriors within the series
When I was reading them, I often found myself skimming through the previous books to find more info about references that seemed familiar to me. It's why I made it a point to buy physical copies of the books, rather than Kindle versions (skimming on a Kindle kinda sucks.) I like that that series really just lets you figure everything out on your own, but it can be kinda overwhelming if you're not paying attention to every detail.

Reactions: Kerek

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
When I was reading them, I often found myself skimming through the previous books to find more info about references that seemed familiar to me. It's why I made it a point to buy physical copies of the books, rather than Kindle versions (skimming on a Kindle kinda sucks.) I like that that series really just lets you figure everything out on your own, but it can be kinda overwhelming if you're not paying attention to every detail.
the ending was kind of sudden. I mean... yea.. they were running out of people.
and yea, the author was making up potential heroes too often
but.. tbh I thought they were going to fail protecting the final goal
and..
I thought the last dragon was going to be free, in her own realm or something

and I really don't understand the one girl's [new] magic. the singing/poet magic or whatever. the one that hurt the watered forkrul

Last edited:
Reactions: aveline

DerechoSCK

Reaction score
OK... so, if I have all green checks in a HIT's quals criteria, yet when I try to Accept I'm given the "This HIT requires Qualifications..." message...

... is that a soft block?

:anguished:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
OMG. I'm replying to myself about that Alissa Hochman survey for a bonus $7.

Even watching X-men did not help.

I kinda wish I hadn't done it now. It was soooooooooooooooo long. I see why it had to be that way, but it should have paid a lot more.
Well...shit. I still have to do this if I want any sort of reasonable PE today, but this sounds awful

Reactions: <Gucci> and cb456

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Well...shit. I still have to do this if I want any sort of reasonable PE today, but this sounds awful
Maybe your version won't be as awful? (not survey content I'm pretty sure since that was in the recruitment email...)

Reactions: Starslip and MarkC

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
My PE is still shit, plus now, I'm pissed off that apparently "Arctica" never existed, it's always been Antarctica and the Arctic Circle. And I've gone to grade-school in an alternate timeline. :rage:

Andromedia

Just hit 1,000 hits
Reaction score
Current PE $27.13. I caught two of the different language hits! Too bad one of them says 'experiment is full, please return the hit' which is incredibly aggravating. would have put me just over $30. If the experiment is full, why was there an available hit?

Last edited:

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Michele and Azazael
Status
Not open for further replies.