07/08 - Feta Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinatadragon

Reaction score
I've never heard of either... but I looked freezepop, and am listening to outer space... seems like a alt/rock band with electronic vibes
or atleast, a drummer, a vocalist, and a keyboarder.. I dig it though, nice vibes... reminds me of postal service, but more active with instruments

We talked slightly before, but I mean.. my main stage is current EDM or atleast within a few years prior, and all Bass Music (Mala, Coki, digital mystikz, skream, ect ect..) but that is DJ stuff... genre, ect... but I mean earlier it was postal service, DJ Krush, DJ Shadow, Amon Tobin,

Mostly All music is good music though

What does it take
To get a drink in this place
Will check these out!

Reactions: <Gucci> and lobo925

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
I've never heard of either... but I looked freezepop, and am listening to outer space... seems like a alt/rock band with electronic vibes
or atleast, a drummer, a vocalist, and a keyboarder.. I dig it though, nice vibes... reminds me of postal service, but more active with instruments

We talked slightly before, but I mean.. my main stage is current EDM or atleast within a few years prior, and all Bass Music (Mala, Coki, digital mystikz, skream, ect ect..) but that is DJ stuff... genre, ect... but I mean earlier it was postal service, DJ Krush, DJ Shadow, Amon Tobin,

Mostly All music is good music though

What does it take
To get a drink in this place
I love The Postal Service. That's my favorite song off that album no less. Roison Murphy who is the vocalist of Moloko was Lady Gaga before Lady Gaga was Lady Gaga but with a lot of good synthesized undertone. Really I think I just like synthesizers and dark music. I think I mentioned before I like Butterfly Caught and Mezzanine era Massive Attack and I love IAMX's first three albums as well all of Portishead I have heard.

Reactions: lobo925

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Damn. There is no video for my fav. B. Mould song. ugh. The internet has failed me.

Azazael

Reaction score
I saw a meme that was something like it took Michelle Obama 8 years to get people to exercise and Pokemon did it in one day.
yup, basically that in a nutshell

No relation to them. Let me find her favorite song by him.

not great, not bad....but not great

I've been listening to stuff like this lately.

LOVE this song....lemme find my horrible song ive been playing over and over today....

Reactions: <Gucci>

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Will check these out!
If you want to meditate with some bassweights: mala, coki, skream, tempa, really... anything off deep medi records at the moment, kaiju is big..
anything else, it's already been said.. so much good taste in music tonight

I love The Postal Service.
God damn I love Postal Service, and I forgot about them for so long since freshman year...
I don't even know, THE FEELS

Azazael

Reaction score
Roison Murphy, she's solo here though this is post-Moloko.

IAMX
I got two for you man, first i just love the audio clips and i keep forgetting to find what its from

Then there is this song, it means a lot to me cause it reminds me of the girl, this is one of the songs that would play on pandora a TON on "our" techno station we pruned stuff for

Reactions: <Gucci> and lobo925

RaffRiffofTurk

Contributor
Reaction score
I got two for you man, first i just love the audio clips and i keep forgetting to find what its from

Then there is this song, it means a lot to me cause it reminds me of the girl, this is one of the songs that would play on pandora a TON on "our" techno station we pruned stuff for
Listening now, but yeah I got about half of these bands from my Pandora. I have had PandoraOne for something like 5 years now.

Azazael

Reaction score
Listening now, but yeah I got about half of these bands from my Pandora. I have had PandoraOne for something like 5 years now.

almost forgot that one, was streaming my phone music folder to my desktop

Reactions: <Gucci>

RaffRiffofTurk

Contributor
Reaction score
The first video is insane man. That's some jacked up rave music, which is fine but not really what I like to listen to while I work or drive. The Blackmill song on the other hand is a great one. I like the soft tempest song too. Good choices Azazael @Azazael.

Reactions: Azazael

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Rocket Man is a goddamn masterpiece and I'll not hear otherwise.

But I mean god damn postal service

Peachy @PeachyRider I know we both can learn something from these words
I really think they are great, which such a idk "idk what I am doing preset" EDM feel
but it worked, and it was so good.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
My sister still hasn't shown up but she has her own key. Gunna put on some Elton John and listen to him as I go to sleep.

If she wakes me up then I'll switch to billy Joel.

Reactions: Pleco and Azazael

Azazael

Reaction score
The first video is insane man. That's some jacked up rave music, which is fine but not really what I like to listen to while I work or drive. The Blackmill song on the other hand is a great one. I like the soft tempest song too. Good choices Azazael @Azazael.
The first one came out of nowhere on Pandora and the girl was about to skip it (this was MONTHS ago now) and im like no no no no no, let it play out. We were like....oh....damn....*thumbs up*
Blackmill I've liked awhile now, its just that SPECIFIC song would come up so often on our station that it really reminds me of her when Im here working and it comes on.

Reactions: RaffRiffofTurk

RaffRiffofTurk

Contributor
Reaction score
The first one came out of nowhere on Pandora and the girl was about to skip it (this was MONTHS ago now) and im like no no no no no, let it play out. We were like....oh....damn....*thumbs up*
Blackmill I've liked awhile now, its just that SPECIFIC song would come up so often on our station that it really reminds me of her when Im here working and it comes on.
When I first wake up and want to get myself going I go for my old stand by. Queens of the Stone Age. Nothing says good morning like Smooth Sailing.

Reactions: Azazael

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
When I first wake up and want to get myself going I go for my old stand by.
I can never get myself going in the morning, because I have had such good dreams that I want to keep sleeping and see what happens... and somehow I have a way to control my dreams (lucid dreaming) so it really is amazing.... Then I wake up, because I have to make money to live, or atleast keep living, then I am here, and I have to work on Mturk, then I talk on here or play games... then go to sleep again, which I love...

Life is so sad

"Putting all the clothes you washed away, as you folding up the shirts you hesitate.. then it goes fast, you think of the past..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.