Contributor
Reaction score
See, the good thing about that is I have total control over the pregnancy thing
it is like, super win
Only my super mega ultra-mega-mega-man good days are behind me
and I am here working on mturk

but ya know, hey ladiezzzzz
Cough. Sputter.

yeah. That's what my kid's dad said too. Until I got preggers! On birth control!

(but it's all good...having kids ain't the end of fun!)

Reactions: lobo925

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
My girlfriend is obsessed with this guy Andrew McMahon. She's seen him perform like 31 times live over the last 6 years and meanwhile I don't even know a person who has heard of anything but his first band and my ilk universally hate that band. I hate it too. -_-
No idea who that is even after googling, all i could think of was the wrestling related mcmahons

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Longitudinal U.S. Election Psychology Study (Wave 1)(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: ECQIPS at Michigan [A1X5MK7DE62ZUT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.60 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.80 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 15 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is the first wave of a multi-wave election study which will take place between July 2016 and January 2017. Please only participate if you are a U.S. citizen, registered to vote, and are willing to participate in several follow-up surveys over the next 6 months.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Exc: [16327-15738] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 75;Location is one of: US

Reactions: <Gucci>

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
It's called Something Corporate. The best explanation I have for what he does with his solo act is like a modern Billy Joel. He plays a piano and sings. EDIT: But not in the good way.
Oh. then I'm not your ilk. I kinda like Billy Joel. Grew up on him! Literally was one of the first two cassette tapes I owned.

Now I gotta google him for realz. Damn.

Reactions: Azazael and VGB

RaffRiffofTurk

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh. then I'm not your ilk. I kinda like Billy Joel. Grew up on him! Literally was one of the first two cassette tapes I owned.

Now I gotta google him for realz. Damn.
I like Elton John. It's not like piano rock is terrible. I just don't dig what he's doing.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I like Elton John. It's not like piano rock is terrible. I just don't dig what he's doing.
I can see why it could be popular, but I agree with you there. Just not my thing :o

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
It's called Something Corporate. The best explanation I have for what he does with his solo act is like a modern Billy Joel. He plays a piano and sings. EDIT: But not in the good way.
Awww crap. Just googled. Totally up my alley. Way SF Bay area shit from the 90s. In that genre.

RaffRiffofTurk

Contributor
Reaction score
Awww crap. Just googled. Totally up my alley. Way SF Bay area shit from the 90s. In that genre.
Whoops. Hahaha. I spent my early to mid 90s being a small child and listening to alternative. Then I moved into more punk in my teens. Now it's Euro electronica mostly with some shoegaze and electronica for flavor.

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Downeaster Alexa is a top 5 song for me

I think its mandated if you have ties to Long Island.
No ties to the East Coast. But when I was in Jr. HIgh. his Only the Good die Young song was still super popular and I was all "Hell yeah! fuck being good!"

Reactions: VGB

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Whoops. Hahaha. I spent my early to mid 90s being a small child and listening to alternative. Then I moved into more punk in my teens. Now it's Euro electronica mostly with some shoegaze and electronica for flavor.
Funny. As I was young in the 90s and lived near San Francisco and was into a lot of alt music (that ended up being not alt when money showed up), and attending shows at small venues. But I think Green Day and Outkast colored my tastes.

However. I did pay to go to NYC to see Bob Mould once. And fought off hoards for a show of his in SF and made it to the stage. I still adore him.

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
never has a man made so much of so little talent
I mean that is kinda an insult, but to each his own... dude is doing more than both you an me

Euro electronica mostly with some shoegaze and electronica for flavor
so darude sandstorm?

Really though, suicide sheep has the biggest Electronic chill music since forever

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>

RaffRiffofTurk

Contributor
Reaction score
so darude sandstorm?

Really though, suicide sheep has the biggest Electronic chill music since forever

Yes on Darude I don't know the rest. The electronic I listen to is kind... of slower in approach. Do you know Freezepop or Moloko?

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes on Darude I don't know the rest. The electronic I listen to is kind... of slower in approach. Do you know Freezepop or Moloko?
I've never heard of either... but I looked freezepop, and am listening to outer space... seems like a alt/rock band with electronic vibes
or atleast, a drummer, a vocalist, and a keyboarder.. I dig it though, nice vibes... reminds me of postal service, but more active with instruments

We talked slightly before, but I mean.. my main stage is current EDM or atleast within a few years prior, and all Bass Music (Mala, Coki, digital mystikz, skream, ect ect..) but that is DJ stuff... genre, ect... but I mean earlier it was postal service, DJ Krush, DJ Shadow, Amon Tobin,

Mostly All music is good music though

What does it take
To get a drink in this place

Status
Not open for further replies.