07/07 - Something Surreal Saturday!

What is your favorite peanut butter brand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
So I wanted to say something about the community here. You MTurkers rock. Every time I'm on here, having a problem or trying to figure out how to use a script or deal with a requester, you guys help me out. And you help me out right. This is so different from say ... reddit, where you'll get bum advice because Redditors figure that every dollar they keep out of your pocket, they put in their own. I know that sounds strange but it's true. I've been banged on in Reddit for helping someone solve their problem with a phone farm because " the more people use that app, the more it nerf's our account balances. smh." But you guys, you guys rock. Every time. I appreciate it.
You are welcome. I look at it like this, how do I want to be treated. I feel that I am going to catch what I'm going to catch. I can only work x amount of hits at a time. And I certainly need help to keep myself in the game. Plenty of people come and go on Mturk, and if we want to keep requesters, we also need a good pool of people to perform the hits. If the reqs were to constantly get subpar work from inexperienced people as their workpool they are going to look elsewhere.I also have an adversion to being an asshole, lol.

Leatherass

Reaction score
I just throw some peanuts in a food processor, usually cheaper, and tastier imo.

Reactions: WowyGirl

Leatherass

Reaction score
So I wanted to say something about the community here. You MTurkers rock. Every time I'm on here, having a problem or trying to figure out how to use a script or deal with a requester, you guys help me out. And you help me out right. This is so different from say ... reddit, where you'll get bum advice because Redditors figure that every dollar they keep out of your pocket, they put in their own. I know that sounds strange but it's true. I've been banged on in Reddit for helping someone solve their problem with a phone farm because " the more people use that app, the more it nerf's our account balances. smh." But you guys, you guys rock. Every time. I appreciate it.
Yeah, that sub reddit is so filled with negativity and anger, Every other post is "i'm angry negative negative" and occasionally someone asks a question like " Oh hey what are good scripts to use?" and a certain master programming guru that learned javascript yells at them about how he doesn't give away his secret scripts (that nobody asked for) and how he will not spoon feed anyone (that nobody asked for) and tell you how great his scripts are (that nobody gives a shit about)

Leatherass

Reaction score
Just a little something to keep the night shift smiling and grinding :O

Reactions: <Gucci>

Leatherass

Reaction score
Not according to the UGK song "Int'l Player's Anthem."
I'm a whore and my Pimp is unfair to me, fucks with my head, and calls me to come over and then ignores me, but always pays me, I love my Pimpterest

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Nah, the lyrics are, "Hoes get chose."
"My bitch a choosy lover, never fuck without a rubber. Never in the sheets, like it on top of the covers."

Also: "You know the game and how it goes. We tryna get chose." which really says a lot about life in general imo.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
"My bitch a choosy lover, never fuck without a rubber. Never in the sheets, like it on top of the covers."

Also: "You know the game and how it goes. We tryna get chose." which really says a lot about life in general imo.
Yeah, but the song goes into great length to describe the difference between a hoe and a bitch. Not the same thing, according to the song.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, but the song goes into great length to describe the difference between a hoe and a bitch. Not the same thing, according to the song.
imo this is muddied a bit. Pimp C (rip) was a little unclear about the difference. Bun B, though, was a million dollar mack that needed a billion dollar bitch. Aside from alliteration, I think he was noting the importance of the bitch over the pimp.

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
imo this is muddied a bit. Pimp C (rip) was a little unclear about the difference. Bun B, though, was a million dollar mack that needed a billion dollar bitch. Aside from alliteration, I think he was noting the importance of the bitch over the pimp.
The important thing to note is "We tryna get chose". Wise words to live by.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
You could say this on any given day, at any given time, in any given thread, and it would be totally justified. And half the time, I feel like it's probably my fault.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
You could say this on any given day, at any given time, in any given thread, and it would be totally justified. And half the time, I feel like it's probably my fault.

(Seriously though, it's 2018, could we be a little more aware of the misogyny please)

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkC and <Gucci>

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I always log in at the strangest times over here.

Edit: The above conversations made me think of that Eddie Murphy "I wanna be a ho" skit. It always makes me laugh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.