07/07 - Something Surreal Saturday!

What is your favorite peanut butter brand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

so I guess another small tornado or sheer wind burst or similar really did come thru here again yesterday...power went off at 3pm-ish yesterday and was off for 3 hours and just now got internet service back 27 hours later.....at least it sailed over me again thankfully and no reports of people being hurt....

PE: $10 credit from bitching out AT&T

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Decisions Study(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Online Research Studies [A27CNW4L89VKTU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.85] [Pay=4.16] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.18] [Fast=4.90] [Comm=4.26] [Fair=4.59] [Reviews=94] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.80] [Pen=1.01 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.21
Duration: 5400
Available: 1
Description: You'll make anonymous social decisions, then answer some questions about your thoughts and feelings.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1190013600-96317] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: SCOTTM

BskiCHI

Reaction score
Dual Channel -- Interaction Experiment (15-30 minutes) + Bonuses

Anyone do this hit? Good?

Reactions: harriss143

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
Are we all gonna get invited to the house warming party?

I'll bring the cheese, natch.
I think we are going to end up having a fence building party. It only has a partial fence on one side and we have 2 dogs so we may end up bribing a bunch of engineers with beer and food to come help put up our fence:ROFL:

Fingers crossed the rest of escrow goes smoothly! I'll be nervous until close.

Last edited:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think we are going to end up having a fence building party. It only has a partial fence on one side and we have 2 dogs so we may end up bribing a bunch of engineers with beer and food to come help put up our fence:ROFL:

Fingers crossed the rest of escrow goes smoothly! I'll be nervous until close.
Best of luck!

And yeah living in that area you're gonna def want a fence, not only so the dogs can't get out, but so nothing can get in either (like coyotes). I'm sure putting on a fence and digging a bunch of post holes is gonna be great fun, so I'll leave it all to you.

Reactions: Birdie

DerechoSCK

Reaction score
Personal life experience Survey(~ 15 minutes) ($2.00)
3N7PQ0KLI6UERH5THZU9AQU1THCE3I

In spite of the title, there was no writing segment in this. Got it done in less than 9 mins

Reactions: Michele

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Best of luck!

And yeah living in that area you're gonna def want a fence, not only so the dogs can't get out, but so nothing can get in either (like coyotes). I'm sure putting on a fence and digging a bunch of post holes is gonna be great fun, so I'll leave it all to you.
Fences work on the coyotes there? I'm a little jealous.

Reactions: DarkGifts and Pleco

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
Fences work on the coyotes there? I'm a little jealous.
I doubt it will totally work, cause the house is off a hiking trail and that trail has plenty of bobcats who I run into from time to time. Hopefully, it will deter at least some of the deer/elk in the area tho, who I'm sure will probably steer clear of my very loud dog and the neighbors horde of loud dogs. We've lived in a couple houses where most of the wildlife avoided us because of said loud dogs. We did have a goat in SC tho, who ran away from the farm he lived on and would occasionally come up to the house to steal dog food, associate with the puppers, and then would vanish back into the rest of our farm (primarily because the cows hated him and would chase him).

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Maybe they think you're a bunny. Coyotes love bunnies. For lunch.
And cats. I just read the other day in Los Angeles, 8% of a coyote's diet are cats.

Although they will eat anything: "Shoes with rubber soles may seem unsavory, but preliminary results show that urban coyotes gulp them down, along with western cottontail rabbits, birds, avocados, oranges, peaches, candy wrappers, fast-food cartons and an occasional cat."

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
And cats. I just read the other day in Los Angeles, 8% of a coyote's diet are cats.

Although they will eat anything: "Shoes with rubber soles may seem unsavory, but preliminary results show that urban coyotes gulp them down, along with western cottontail rabbits, birds, avocados, oranges, peaches, candy wrappers, fast-food cartons and an occasional cat."
My sister lived in Lancaster and her cat got out of the house. They never saw the kitty again. :cry: That cat was a statistic!

Reactions: Pleco and Birdie

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score

When Matt lost Bearnie-cat in Georgia, we lived in an area with wandering stray dogs, coyotes, bobcats, an army of feral cats, and armadillos...on top of the fact we had crazy cat shooting neighbors and a hurricane rolled thru.

Oh, and he has violently bad asthma.

Matt still feels guilty about the amount of stress the poor little guy must have been under and we were really relieved when he came back in ok shape. Little dude was full on traumatized for awhile and just wanted to sleep next to us and eat, cause I’m guessing he didn’t feel comfortable sleeping for pretty much the entire time he was out and lost.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe they think you're a bunny. Coyotes love bunnies. For lunch.
True. But also, even in yards with dogs, they just hop over 10' brick fences and tell the owners to go fuck themselves. :/
(That's why my chickies aren't ever un-covered w/o supervision lol)

Reactions: thismegan

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
My sister lived in Lancaster and her cat got out of the house. They never saw the kitty again. :cry: That cat was a statistic!
Oh gosh, I live 40 minutes from there!

Also, this is why our kitties live the sweet indoors life. After his outdoor excursion, Bearnie will stare at a wide open door like, “ no way am I leaving without Mom. It’s terrifying out there.”

BskiCHI

Reaction score
I just got a rejection from a requester named 'Mahdi Al-Alawi'. His BS reason was 'Faulty survey'. What kind of shit is that? I am raising hell on this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.