07/07 - Fidgety Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

If you have a theme that you want to see, title-wise, video-wise, etc. for the new thread I would like to hear suggestions! http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/daily-thread-ideas.1250/

Reactions: <Gucci>
D

Deleted member 481

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
confidence is 90% of an interview

most places will use pretty standard questions and throw in one or two oddballs to see how you react
'standard' when the only work i done was for my friend during conventions and mturk lol

Reactions: VGB and <Gucci>

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $29.24 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11)

Well, here it is (for yesterday technically) Ok, for me. I wish we could still export the breakdown. I used to learn a lot from looking at all the them.

Last edited:

Achilles2357

Reaction score
I just did "20 minute Online Sentencing and Decision Making Study (University of Sussex)" from "Warren" and it is a quick and interesting hit for $1.50, but be warned that there is no survey code. (Is there any way to export from MTS when the hit is not viewable right now?)

Reactions: $1 Survey Man
D

Deleted member 481

I just did "20 minute Online Sentencing and Decision Making Study (University of Sussex)" from "Warren" and it is a quick and interesting hit for $1.50, but be warned that there is no survey code. (Is there any way to export from MTS when the hit is not viewable right now?)
What was the time?

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
'standard' when the only work i done was for my friend during conventions and mturk lol
"what skills did you use", "what did you enjoy/hate", "what did you learn" blah blah blah

identify your strengths, be ready for a question about what you're weakest at, and try to spin everything positively

Status
Not open for further replies.