07/06 - Majestic Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

alk69

Reaction score
A simple pop the bubbles survey. No stress. I have done one other HIT by this requester with no problems. A easy dollar. Why not.

Title: Health Questionaire(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Simon Andersen [AUF2YDNTXT9B1] (Req TV): $17.94/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
A questionnaire about health and exercise, obstacles to exercising, and possible solutions.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 111
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Exc: [7386174-230878] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Reactions: ristiekay and msitb

alk69

Reaction score
I see that this is up again. It's good, if boring. Did mine some time ago and it was a little laggy then. Don't know about now. I'd do again, if I could. That easy and mindless. Paid out in 2 weeks for me.......I've re-posted this so often, I'm beginning to feel like their pimp.

Title: Choose between 2 images augmented by noise for a total of 500 times | PANDA
Requester: R4P [A54IDKLSVPCFA] (Req TV): $24.44/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.75]
Description:
Before you start you need to complete a short visual acuity test as well as answer 9 questions assessing your level of depression. You also need to provide your age and gender.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location EqualTo US;

PandaThief

Reaction score
I bought a brand new tumbling composter so when i put stuff in it later to start the process, it should be a great start to a productive and green thing for my plants. ?
i actually meant the other green like in dolla billz, either way congrats on the new composter

nunnies1988

Reaction score
I have a feeling today is going to be very slow. On a different note, has anyone worked on the batch from Ross Schl of Business? It was the batch where you had to find the executive's pictures.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Title: Flight-Planning | Accept
Requester: MPRG for Rationality Enhancement [AWNXYKVIXKW0B] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.27] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.50] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 45:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a short experiment to find out how people make decisions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

turker4hire

Reaction score
Good morning, all. I've been up an hour and still feel like a zombie. ?‍♂ Ugh. I'm getting my caffeine fix while trying to wake up. lol I did a few HITs and took some Quals. Let's hope we make more today than we made over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.