Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Last edited:

turkinusa

Reaction score
okay so i've been out of the turkin game for a while, just got back in...has there been some huge issue with bots taking surveys? i keep getting the "not a robot" captcha and things like that in surveys now

Reactions: jklmnop and jan

jan

Reaction score
okay so i've been out of the turkin game for a while, just got back in...has there been some huge issue with bots taking surveys? i keep getting the "not a robot" captcha and things like that in surveys now
Not that we've heard of (or at least me).
I think it's just a trend.....

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
I like my service with them, never had a problem one and I only pay $40.00 monthly for unlimited everything.
That's great! They have screwed up on our bill on several different occasions. Only reason I've been with them for the past 4 years is because my husband wanted it.

Reactions: KYKITTY

turkinusa

Reaction score
good morning? it's still last night here!

anyone doing the Renato Frey hit? I got to the end with demo info, hit continue and got this: Unknown column 'imc1' in 'field list'
I messaged them saying I'd be glad to redo the hit with a personalized hit for 0.00 if my work didn't save, so I don't get a rejection. here's hopin lol

edit: if you get that message, try reloading the page. all that and i didn't get a bonus lolol

Last edited:

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
That's great! They have screwed up on our bill on several different occasions. Only reason I've been with them for the past 4 years is because my husband wanted it.
I've been with them about 15 years. Only time my bill was screwed up is when I left my phone with my son when we went to Myrtle Beach on vacation and got a bill of over $700. the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.