Votes: 22 21.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Training qualifier to do UserBob HITs (Bought or own a cryptocurrency) | Accept
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.87] [Pay=4.27] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.66] [Fast=4.98] [Comm=4.92] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=73] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=14.28] [Pen=0.75 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Qualifications: Reviewer DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 200; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
/me yawns.

Anything interesting going on in here?

Reactions: turkleton and Pleco

IndividualRace

Reaction score
I messaged the requester that rejected my HIT, and went back and forth with him for a while. His rejection reason actually makes sense, but the catch is that he sent me the Q&A’s submitted, and they’re not the answers I entered (or the same questions for that matter). I’m not sure if there was a database/replication error or what, but that really sucks for me.
He won’t reverse the rejection (at least I’m 99% sure he won’t), but he sent me a bonus for the HIT amount. I can't decide how to feel about the whole situation

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Had to take a hiatus--not only from Turking, but also, it would seem, from life--but have got to get back to both now. Which means I've got to deal with that script/program that seems to be my endless NEMESIS. Overwatch. Is there a thread over in resources dealing with OW? If so, I haven't been able to find it. (I'm having trouble with the import/export thing, especially when I have to delete cookies for whatever reason.)

So hot here milk is having a difficult time staying cold even in the frig.

Luck! people.
ChristopherASA @ChristopherASA
Checkum PM box Kemosabe

alk69

Reaction score
I messaged the requester that rejected my HIT, and went back and forth with him for a while. His rejection reason actually makes sense, but the catch is that he sent me the Q&A’s submitted, and they’re not the answers I entered (or the same questions for that matter). I’m not sure if there was a database/replication error or what, but that really sucks for me.
He won’t reverse the rejection (at least I’m 99% sure he won’t), but he sent me a bonus for the HIT amount. I can't decide how to feel about the whole situation
A picture's worth a thousand words. And yes, I've heard of people being blamed for sorry work they didn't do--somebody else did and the innocent person was blamed. Requesters never want to believe(admit) this happens. Seems computers aren't infoulable. Who knew?

Reactions: IndividualRace

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sometimes I love the writers of these Cornell HITs:

Follow traffic to the light and go right. Go straight through the 3-way you encounter and go right at the next light. At the next light, go right again. To your right will be a white building with graffiti on plywood over the doors, and on the left, green construction fencing with k-walls in front of it.

Rotate right for Lucifer, Lord of Darkness and Destruction, a red demon with horns on a white sticker half peeled away on the pillar of brown bricks. Face him; Lo! With the Lord Upon Thine Side, He Shall Not Harm Thee. But, also, Touchdown is sitting on his face.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

IndividualRace

Reaction score
A picture's worth a thousand words. And yes, I've heard of people being blamed for sorry work they didn't do--somebody else did and the innocent person was blamed. Requesters never want to believe(admit) this happens. Seems computers aren't infoulable. Who knew?
The only screenshot I have is of my post-test score being 12/15, and his data showed 13/15 (learning Latin names of species). It wasn't really a HIT you could take active screenshots of easily, but I really wish I would have tried. But honestly, I don't think it would have changed his mind even if I did.

Reactions: alk69

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah. I seem to be clear of em right now tho. But lucky for me they also found a tumor in my chest. Have to get biopsy for cancer in august. yay.
Oh ugh. I really hope it's just a random weird cluster of cells that is absolutely and positively not at all remotely cancer or any of its ugly relatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.