Title: Answer a survey helping me name my new website | Accept
Requester: Sue Gardner [AJ4UXOWUZTX3Y] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: I am starting a new news site and am trying to figure out the best name for it. I have a shortlist of names. I would like you to tell me, for each name, what it makes you think of.
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
f[/td][/tr]
link leads to a 404 but if you remove everything from the % on it goes to the right survey

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
He might be. That's the hope lol. If you contact his boss about it might get him in trouble which he deserves for rejecting everyone for no reason.
I think in this case if he is not associated with a university, and not offering work on behalf of his employer, it is best to utilize the tools that you do have. Submit a bad review to TO and anyother forum you have at your disposal to warn other workers about him. Those who are wise enough will see that he is not a safe requester and that is pretty much the extent of what we can do. It sucks, and it is not necessarily fair, but contacting his employer who is not associated with his affairs outside of work opens you up to all sorts of implications. You could be considered one who is harrassing him, depending on the state he lives in and you live in there could be laws that protect him (not saying it is right) because you could be viewed as someone who is trying to collect a debt. Just protect yourself first is all.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
link leads to a 404 but if you remove everything from the % on it goes to the right survey
see starslip? this is why I'm writing your name into the ballot for the 2020 election.

Reactions: Starslip
Status
Not open for further replies.