07/05 - Tenacious Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure exactly what it was, but it was like 7 different types of identification...patients, treatment, diagnosis, etc. They said if we don't hear from the, keep an eye out for future quals. So I'll try again. I swear I got one of them a long time ago but I cannot remember which one.
It was identifying patients and diagnosis. It involved reading very lengthy texts and answering about 8 questions. I like the doctor ones, they're easy.

Reactions: <Gucci>

turkinusa

Reaction score
I worked with a guy who's wife was on Ebay bidding on an expensive guitar for their son. The guy I worked with was out of town when the auction ended and his wife fell for the scam after the auction ended asking them to complete the deal outside of Ebay. She sent them a couple thousand via Western Union that of course instantly vanished. Easy to do if you're not careful.

I check my Gmail SPAM folder for a good laugh and poor English examples sometimes, but they only keep doing it because someone somewhere still falls for it now and then.
my girlfriend does the same with her spam folder. did you know that (not even current) DHS secretary janet napolitano has some consignment boxes for you??? shit's always in all caps too, it's the best

Reactions: Pleco and <Gucci>

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
gatorade is like straight sugar

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Some Gatorade flavors taste alright. Like blue, red, white, others...

Leatherass

Reaction score
Oh, god. Yes, but it was so long ago. Maybe I need a refresher.
There was this guy, and he played poker, and then he played poker, and then he saved the day.

Then he lost his memory and did neat stuff.

Reactions: Vanyanka
Status
Not open for further replies.