07/05 - Tenacious Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokamo

Reaction score
Good morning everyone! Ordered my Turk paid for stove yesterday..woot! But now my mad money account feels super empty lol.

JTurk

Reaction score
So how much do y'all usually make on average daily? I've been steadily getting around $25-35 a day before 1k approvals and was wondering how low or high that is? Sorry if that's not really something you ask on these forums. Not entirely sure of the culture here yet.

Reactions: CloudNine and jan

CloudNine

Reaction score
So how much do y'all usually make on average daily? I've been steadily getting around $25-35 a day before 1k approvals and was wondering how low or high that is? Sorry if that's not really something you ask on these forums. Not entirely sure of the culture here yet.
$25-35 a day before 1k approvals is pretty beastly.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
it varies for everybody depending on a lot of factors, such as the time/day you work, what quals you have, what you like to work on, knowledge of other things etc

25-35$ seems pretty good for having 1k or less approvals

davidjleys

Reaction score
I was doing about the same ($20 - $30) before my computer took a shit.

Reactions: JTurk

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
that seems high to me, for a low number of approved hits.
be warned that burnout can happen, and that taking a break is a good thing - you may come back after an hour of tv or walking or whatever and be in a better or more capable mood.
I think the most important thing is determining what is the lowest hourly you'll do, and then being persistent with that

it might sound kinda snobbish of me, but I don't do tasks that pay too little, even when it's slow.
even when it's almost standstill. I consider it to be a part of my integrity ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
when you let a requester know that you're willing to work for lesser pay, they will continue to offer that lesser pay.

sure, there will always be people willing to do that work for little pay,
and as far as I'm concerned, that requester will get the kind of work they pay for.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: (30 min questionnaire for $4 USD payment) Answer an interesting survey about your personal beliefs and opinions. | Accept
Requester: melissa a wheeler [A2MDSGFS0073LW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.44] [Pay=3.08] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=2.91] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=231] [ToS=7]
TO2: [Hrly=7.12] [Pen=0.76 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 86400
Available: 3
Description: Give us your opinion about what you believe, who you are and what you think.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't remember the last time I had a captcha..

Reactions: SarahAshlee90
Status
Not open for further replies.