07/05 - Foldex Friday!

What is your favorite Nirvana song?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Morning Turkers, i had a great 4th. Hollywood studios wasn't as packed as i thought it'd be. Heat index was ridic though @ a balmy 106. Make some money today guys

Last edited:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Reading Comprehension %26 Social attitudes (~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Survey [A13UF5FE1C1IYW]
TurkerView: [ $12.52 / hour ]
Description: This survey involves reading some descriptions and indicating your attitudes and judgments.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 19
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [-866464095-156991] DoesNotExist
  • TP Panel: 1841771195 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97
  • Location In US
[30L3LKLDHM53XXMAZP158548Z45KSM]

Reactions: Michele

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
The 5.4 quake woke me up at 4:0tooearly this morning. It happened over 150 miles away, so it's kind of weird how strongly it shook here.

Goose Morning! honk! honk!
Wow. I actually got an alert about it on my phone but didn't hear anything else about until your post. Glad it wasn't closer!

Reactions: thismegan

JDWFM

Reaction score
Morning Turkers, i had a great 4th. Hollywood studios wasn't as packed as i thought it'd be. Heat index was ridic though @ a balmy 106. Make some money today guys
I'm a Disney nut (we go to WDW every year for our vacation, thanks MTurk!). I saw everyone on Reddit posting photos of less popular rides like Spaceship Earth and immediately thought "...it must be hot as hell."

• Wow
Reactions: thismegan

PandaThief

Reaction score
I'm a Disney nut (we go to WDW every year for our vacation, thanks MTurk!). I saw everyone on Reddit posting photos of less popular rides like Spaceship Earth and immediately thought "...it must be hot as hell."
Yea i wasn't impressed honestly . They removed my two favorite attractions (the stunt car show ) and the cars and stripes parade or something of that name but no more parades. Everything else looks pretty dated and needs a serious upgrade. We're not Disney nuts but its literally in our backyard so we go when we feel like and yes it was hot as hell. One of the hottest days i've ever experienced

Reactions: JDWFM

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Super-short psychology experiment involving video & audio, we approve quickly • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/30VZHLSOXSPZGIH0LRY465SAXFS9H4/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/30VZHLSOXSPZGIH0LRY465SAXFS9H4/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Bodo • https://worker.mturk.com/requestersA28XCLKDU8YPL3/projects
TV: $13.84/hr • https://turkerview.com/requesters/A28XCLKDU8YPL3
TO: n/a • https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A28XCLKDU8YPL3
TO2: n/a • https://turkopticon.info/requesters/A28XCLKDU8YPL3
Reward: $0.40
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 3
Description: Watch short video with audio and answer few questions; make sure audio is switched on; not phone compatible
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 92; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: scrmcasey

jijab

Reaction score
My husband and I are going on Thursday. We went once before in July and it was crazy hot. Not looking forward to that, but we'll push through. Last time we went in November and the weather was perfect. I also love Disney!

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
My husband and I are going on Thursday. We went once before in July and it was crazy hot. Not looking forward to that, but we'll push through. Last time we went in November and the weather was perfect. I also love Disney!
Oohhhhh yeah I would love a Fall trip there!

Reactions: jijab

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got an email about my mail coming so I think they are.
But school offices are not open and I really was hoping to do school stuff today :( Oh well.
See, I lost the key for my box, so need to actually interface with Diana to get my mail.
Sorry about the school thing, tho.

OnnaQue

Reaction score
I'm taking my kids (and husband) to their first Disney trip in November. Beyond excited for them. I've only been once before as well.

JDWFM

Reaction score
Yea i wasn't impressed honestly . They removed my two favorite attractions (the stunt car show ) and the cars and stripes parade or something of that name but no more parades. Everything else looks pretty dated and needs a serious upgrade. We're not Disney nuts but its literally in our backyard so we go when we feel like and yes it was hot as hell. One of the hottest days i've ever experienced
Oh, I think you will be pleased with the updates at Hollywood Studios. It's been pretty much a bummer for the past 3 years. They can't do the main parades right now because construction has cut off the entry and exit points for large vehicles. I miss the "Lights, Motors, Action!" show as well, but I'll take a full scale model Millennium Falcon over it any day. What I'll miss most about that area is being able to take family photos in the streets and look like we're in San Francisco. Cheesy, but so much fun.

I don't know how, but Muppet Vision 3-D is still standing. I really hope they find a way to grow that little corner. Toy Story Land is pretty awesome, albeit small as shit. Like, all of that crammed into a tiny corner of the park is not good for my claustrophobia. I'm still pissed about the Great Movie Ride closing and being replaced by a 3-D Mickey Mouse ride. I'm sure it's cool, but damn that ride was so much fun.

Hollywood Studios has a long way to go to make it out of the least favorite park spot for me, but I know the kid in me is going to flip shit when I get to finally see the MF and be immersed in Star Wars.

Reactions: PandaThief

JDWFM

Reaction score
Two best times of the year to go are the first week of November and the first three weeks of February. Halloween gets crazy packed and then the last week of February is the Princess Half Marathon Weekend, then spring break starts hitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.