Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yep sure do.
You are now my favorite person in this place.

I rank people in my life according to how much farm equipment they have.

Reactions: Michele

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't, but I've heard that it's one of those games where you start a session and 7 hours later you don't know where time went.

Would you recommend it?
If you're into simulation/management/sandbox type games it can be really addicting. I enjoyed it, but I think 7 hours is an understatement -- I lost at least a week.

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If you're into simulation/management/sandbox type games it can be really addicting. I enjoyed it, but I think 7 hours is an understatement -- I lost at least a week.
Oh boy, it sounds perfect for me.

If I had the same focus and drive in real life as I do with addicting videogames, I'd be Warren Buffett Jr.

Andromedia

Just hit 1,000 hits
Reaction score
urgh, not even at my daily $20 goal. been a slow day for me. Family issues, and I haven't hit a single one of the $5+ hits today. How's everyone else doing?

turkinusa

Reaction score
Haven't been on here in awhile but I remember there are a few people from Texas. Anyone around Dallas area? My son left home (in Wisconsin) and moved to Texas for a girl without any notice or anything. He told me through text when he was half way there. I'm devastated that I wasn't even worth a goodbye from him, but I am also worried about where he is staying now. He's in Balch Springs, anyone have anything good or bad to say about the area?
I asked a friend of mine who lives in Dallas. He said he's never been there but it's "kinda shitty" - though not like "you'll get robbed" shitty, more like "all there is to do here is go to walmart" shitty

Reactions: mamasheebs

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5 minute survey: What do you think about these political groups?(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Eric Forbush [A1B3D8AWK7HMQA] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.49
Duration: 1800
Available: 16
Description: Tell us how you feel about about a few political groups in a short survey.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [-1356114244-95894] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: JTurk

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
FN
  • Hosted by : Michal Chmiel
  • Reward : £ 0.67
  • Avg. Reward Per Hour : £8.04/hr
  • Available Places : 164/240
  • Maximum Allowed Time : 16mins
  • Avg. Completion Time : 5mins

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I waited until it was dusk to clean out the coop... thinking it'd cool off.
Fucking wrong, ya dumb fat bitch. It's still 101, and I'mma die after all.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I waited until it was dusk to clean out the coop... thinking it'd cool off.
Fucking wrong, ya dumb fat bitch. It's still 101, and I'mma die after all.
if it makes you feel better,
having the ability to die is a measure of your mortality;
you are alive!
celebrate!
:celebrate2:
get back in that goddamn coop

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
if it makes you feel better,
having the ability to die is a measure of your mortality;
you are alive!
celebrate!
:celebrate2:
get back in that goddamn coop
The girls started up the ramp to go to bed, I'll have to do the other half tomorrow.... but we did get their run cleaned out good b/c they went upstairs. So it was still a win.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
The girls started up the ramp to go to bed, I'll have to do the other half tomorrow.... but we did get their run cleaned out good b/c they went upstairs. So it was still a win.
I don't know what that means.

my kid has chickens. two, right now.
two of them flew over the fence and were killed by the neighbors dog, in two different occasions

the two that are there now.. one lays an egg every other day, and the other hasn't started laying yet; she's young.
their backyard is covered in chicken crap, because they let the birds roam.. but I'm not sure what else they could do

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know what that means.

my kid has chickens. two, right now.
two of them flew over the fence and were killed by the neighbors dog, in two different occasions

the two that are there now.. one lays an egg every other day, and the other hasn't started laying yet; she's young.
their backyard is covered in chicken crap, because they let the birds roam.. but I'm not sure what else they could do
Oh jesus. Poor babies.
Our girls are in a run... a covered/fenced in thing attached to their coop. So that they're safe from predators. Even if I clipped their wings to protect them from flying into the neighbors' dogs' mouths, I don't want any coyotes, or owls or anything getting them. It also confines the shit.
(Ours are still pretty young too, we have 3 that are due to lay any week now, and four that will take a bit longer, they're slow maturers. One of our early layers decided he was a boy, so I don't think he'll be laying :p )

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh jesus. Poor babies.
Our girls are in a run... a covered/fenced in thing attached to their coop. So that they're safe from predators. Even if I clipped their wings to protect them from flying into the neighbors' dogs' mouths, I don't want any coyotes, or owls or anything getting them. It also confines the shit.
(Ours are still pretty young too, we have 3 that are due to lay any week now, and four that will take a bit longer, they're slow maturers. One of our early layers decided he was a boy, so I don't think he'll be laying :p )
I also might not have complete information; I haven't been in my ex's backyard very much
and her fiance seems capable so he'd probably powerwash the backyard every now and then.
the area doesn't smell

the few times I've stayed there longer than pickup/drop-off of the kid, was when I offered to babysit [their kid], and was given a key to the house.
I was told that if I go outback, watch my step, and that if I go anywhere, put the chickens into the caged area before I go

Reactions: JenniLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.