07/03 - Sausage Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I've never really done barcodes, T.O. is a little mixed (15 day AA, some say the go full, some say they pay earlier).

Have you folks been working barcodes for a while? Any experience to share?

Reactions: Azazael and kryss

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Hm... Well they went fast. I did a few, could only find half the barcodes, returned ones I couldn't find (new requester to me, not going to chance that yet).

I hoarded 25, returning about 20 now.

Reactions: kryss

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I've never really done barcodes, T.O. is a little mixed (15 day AA, some say the go full, some say they pay earlier).

Hm... Well they went fast. I did a few, could only find half the barcodes, returned ones I couldn't find (new requester to me, not going to chance that yet).

They're safe. I've been doing them for about a year and a half, and I've never heard of anyone getting even a single rejection from them. The approval time does tend to vary with them, though. Sometimes they approve right away, sometimes they wait the full 15 days. I wouldn't worry about it, though. And it's okay to submit not founds. Many of those aren't going to have any results, and they know that, so it's cool to just mark them as not found and submit.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

They're safe.

Reactions: Concise and aveline

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Dear VSR,

On Sundays I like to sleep in. So if you could take note of that and act accordingly, it'd be much appreciated.

K. Thx.

Reactions: Silver Laxarus

Azazael

Reaction score

super safe, do them if you can, not everybody can cause of state restrictions (im glad i stayed up watching silent hill 2 now)
AA is funky like aveline @aveline said, some take a few hours, some take the full 15 days.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
:eek:

I've been up for appox 58 minutes. :D
I have been up for "appox" 13 hours. I am a fried monkey. I envy your restedness... and need to getting there myself.. :sleep:

That Torchwood music though is kind of tripping me out. It's very jarring...

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael and kryss

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
super safe, do them if you can, not everybody can cause of state restrictions (im glad i stayed up watching silent hill 2 now)
AA is funky like aveline @aveline said, some take a few hours, some take the full 15 days.
Do they tend to post this time of day?

Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I have been up for "appox" 13 hours. I am a fried monkey. I envy your restedness... and need to probably start getting there myself.. :sleep:
>_> :p

Reactions: Concise

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Do they tend to post this time of day?
Sometimes. The last few times they've posted it's been late night/early morning. They tend to be streaky on time and day they post. Then they'll start posting late morning/early afternoon (est). Basically, they like to keep you guessing.

Reactions: Azazael and Concise

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
they vary, the last three times ive seen/heard of them posting its been fairly early in the morning
I need to start a better calendar for Mturk batches. I follow racenotes, but really don't show up for other batches at designated times...

Noting Sunday 3 a.m. PST for barcodes

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I need to start a better calendar for Mturk batches. I follow racenotes, but really don't show up for other batches at designated times...

Noting Sunday 3 a.m. PST for barcodes
Next Saturday night will be a repeat performance for Racenotes in case you haven't marked it down already.

Status
Not open for further replies.