07/02 - Stuart Little Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
kryss @kryssyy I binge watched a season of a show that came out today so Im spent and sad theres not more material.

Other than that hoping theres enough hits out there for $20 today lol.

Reactions: kryss

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude, it's summer. It's way too hot for that pants shit. Maxi skirts all the way. Fuck standards.
I give no shits about fashion. It shouldn''t even be a thing. We have an awesome store here. It's called the 'pound store'. They just weigh everything you choose and you pay .25c a pound, I love that store.

Reactions: Azazael and aveline

Dysphoria

Reaction score
Hrm, searching for baby monitors on amazon and its showing me things like deet braclets and 10" paper pom-poms. Feels like I'm doing a PI hit

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
kryss @kryssyy I binge watched a season of a show that came out today so Im spent and sad theres not more material.

Other than that hoping theres enough hits out there for $20 today lol.
:o

What show did you watch?

Reactions: Azazael

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
:eek:

What show did you watch?
Its a new anime called ReLIFE about a 27 year old dude thats unemployed and hes given a pill that makes him 17 again to go back to high school as an experiment. Its a drama, romance, comedy. So unless you like anime you probably wont like it haha.

I am debating on rewatching all of game of thrones as my next venture since the season just ended though. That and the office.

Reactions: Azazael and kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Its a new anime called ReLIFE about a 27 year old dude thats unemployed and hes given a pill that makes him 17 again to go back to high school as an experiment. Its a drama, romance, comedy. So unless you like anime you probably wont like it haha.

I am debating on rewatching all of game of thrones as my next venture since the season just ended though. That and the office.
I'm addicted to Vikings currently.

Reactions: Kerek and Tuesday

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
I'm addicted to Vikings currently.
Ive been told to watch that. It looks good.

I just dont think its wise to do something new because Ill neglect turking and I need to work the next few days. :depressed:

Reactions: <Gucci>

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I truly hate you for this, I don't know who decided to make that horrible drawing but they're worse than the people who put auto playing music in their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.