07/02 - Stuart Little Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Oh, that would be an interesting poll... "Album/song you lost your virginity to..."
It really was an interesting poll. So interesting that... I waited another 4 years to try it again.... Sometimes too much of a good thing is wayyy too much of a good thing...

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, that would be an interesting poll... "Album/song you lost your virginity to..."
Personally, for me, it was a mix tape which included: Nazareth Love Hurts, Righteous Brothers Unchained Melody, NIN the only time and Enigma Sadness, amongst others. I believe the move F/x was playing in the background.

Last edited:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If you're funny or interesting in some way, please come into IRC.

Reactions: Pleco and Concise

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Personally, for me, it was a mix tape which included: Nazareth Love Hurts, Righteous Brothers Unchained Melody, NIN the only time and Enigma Sadness, amongst others. I believe the move Fx was playing in the background.
half of nazareth love hurts played, the rest was filler

and I'm out
have a good night :D

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Personally, for me, it was a mix tape which included: Nazareth Love Hurts, Righteous Brothers Unchained Melody, NIN the only time and Enigma Sadness, amongst others. I believe the move F/x was playing in the background.
You know, I've done a lot of dancing with gay men to NIN Closer... and I've done a lot of "I'll be in my bunk" time with the same song... but I have yet to have sex with someone while listening to it. Gotta add that to the bucket list.

I actually had to retire Sarah McLachlan's Fumbling Towards Ecstasy... I realized over 20 years, I'd had sex with 5 different people to that album and.. figured karmicly I'd pay somehow if I kept doing that...

Now Sarah Mcl

Reactions: SpookyMyers

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.