07/02 - Stuart Little Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
I want to break $10 again today. Need...more...HITs...

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Not gunna stay up and be night crew.

But that song made me feel 21 again!
TMI... but it's Saturday night... and now that Racenotes are done, I'm smoking herb and relaxing.

I lost my virginity while listening to a record album by Lionel Ritchie, simply titled, "Lionel Ritchie"...
"Hello? Is it me you're looking for?" I have an irrational sense of sentimentality for the song "Penny Lover" from that album... and it really was a mediocre experience (the first time usually is).

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Painfully aware.
Ah bless. Fellow kinky fucks. *waves* Nice to meet you. You are not alone. :rolleyes:

Now, back to zoning out, and considering ibuprophen, pre-emptively, for my wrists and fingers... Racenotes made my hands mush...

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TMI... but it's Saturday night... and now that Racenotes are done, I'm smoking herb and relaxing.

I lost my virginity while listening to a record album by Lionel Ritchie, simply titled, "Lionel Ritchie"...
"Hello? Is it me you're looking for?" I have an irrational sense of sentimentality for the song "Penny Lover" from that album... and it really was a mediocre experience (the first time usually is).
That's so strange.
I lost my virginity to Lionel Ritchie.
He's a good kisser.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
That's so strange.
I lost my virginity to Lionel Ritchie.
He's a good kisser.

... I somehow feel closer to you now. You and I share an embarrassing song in our seared in sexual primal brains... That afro... always with me...
:biblethump:

I'd like to update my old brain with a different afro... Prince. His recent look... yeah...

Reactions: C to the J

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score

Oh, that would be an interesting poll... "Album/song you lost your virginity to..."

Reactions: Concise

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
oh yeah. Laughing hard. Shit posting too much. Better check out IRC>

Status
Not open for further replies.