Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Review the quote selected from a video by a fellow Turker | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Dude Bro [A3JPJKISLC1IF9] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Please help us control the quality of an information website. Watch the video provided in the HIT and check the quality of the quote selected by one of your fellow Turkers
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Love the requester name

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Record yourself pronouncing "Altice", as well as short expressions (1 HIT max per Worker - takes 2 minutes!) | PANDA
Requester: SNIPS [A2YTQTCXVDV7BG] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.42] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Description:
We are training speech recognition models. To this end, we need you to record yourself pronouncing the short expressions we provide you with. (max 1 HIT per Worker)
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 483
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Time preference survey(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: S Shriver [A2PXPXGUVUA5SH] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Auto Approval:
30 days
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Reward: $2.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [49052-48463] has not been granted ; b88bbe13 has not been granted ; 3abc89ff has not been granted ; 0902ff17 has not been granted ; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

HOTD so far

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Having a reflective morning

Been trying to save up and save up for a new place near Houston. Would barely be making it money wise on the rent each month. Been looking at places across the country at rent prices

Places in Wichita, Indiana, Tulsa, etc etc etc... rent in the $400-650s.

I don't hang out with many people here as it is. I could move to those places and live a lot more comfortably financially. Step out of the comfort zone that is Houston.

Feeling deep rn

weakman

Reaction score

Been trying to save up and save up for a new place near Houston. Would barely be making it money wise on the rent each month. Been looking at places across the country at rent prices

I don't hang out with many people here as it is. I could move to those places and live a lot more comfortably financially. Step out of the comfort zone that is Houston.

Feeling deep rn
One of the biggest advantages of working from home is you can choose where to live pretty much. Choose a cheap country area is one of the best things you can do.

Reactions: Peachy and sinon

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
One of the biggest advantages of working from home is you can choose where to live pretty much. Choose a cheap country area is one of the best things you can do.
I'm going to spend more time thinking about this, but man it's hitting me hard this morning. It makes all the sense financially. Most of my family lives in Houston though. That'd be the hardest part in potentially leaving

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to spend more time thinking about this, but man it's hitting me hard this morning. It makes all the sense financially. Most of my family lives in Houston though. That'd be the hardest part in potentially leaving
Move this way...plenty of "country" in Lake Charles area + cheap living + 1-2 hours from Houston

cassius

Reaction score

Feeling deep rn
Houston rents are high because of Exxon is what my Houston friends tell me. They took over when some of the stop gaps were put on drilling. They settled back in Houston and started building. Though, yes, Houston has been growing for the last 11 years and it will continue though I don't know why. If not forAC it is virtually unlivable. If something happens to the oil market as in what it's doing now with the barrel price going down then the rents will start to fall. And when they fall in Houston, they fall. I went through several of those. Rents would get high then all a sudden they would go down a lot. If you see apts with first month free then you know rents are going down. I think the thing is that the gas coming off those wells may be what is keeping the oil companies strong, that and all the tax money they rob from us. But natural gas has a strong market now and isn't that a by product of oil drilling?

Reactions: Peachy

LisaPisa

Reaction score
Title: New Philosophical Moral Decisions Part 2 | PANDA
Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.80 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.74 Generosity
★★★★ 4.78 Fairness
★★★★ 4.65 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 25 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is Part 2 of 2 in our Study. Read a passage and make ratings about it.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: AgainstHaidtConcentrationCamp2 is 1;Location is US;Adult Content Qualification is 1

If you did part one yesterday

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Move this way...plenty of "country" in Lake Charles area + cheap living + 1-2 hours from Houston
I'll take a look at Lake Charles prices. The distance from Houston is comforting at least

Reactions: lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll take a look at Lake Charles prices. The distance from Houston is comforting at least
Definitely let me know send me a PM here or on FB I have a really good friend that does real estate / apartment search for people in LC area

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Houston rents are high because of Exxon is what my Houston friends tell me. They took over when some of the stop gaps were put on drilling. They settled back in Houston and started building. Though, yes, Houston has been growing for the last 11 years and it will continue though I don't know why. If not forAC it is virtually unlivable. If something happens to the oil market as in what it's doing now with the barrel price going down then the rents will start to fall. And when they fall in Houston, they fall. I went through several of those. Rents would get high then all a sudden they would go down a lot. If you see apts with first month free then you know rents are going down. I think the thing is that the gas coming off those wells may be what is keeping the oil companies strong, that and all the tax money they rob from us. But natural gas has a strong market now and isn't that a by product of oil drilling?
Houston is growing rapidly. In a ton of areas. It's crazy. You can't find a decent one bdrm for less than $700/month. Looking at prices elsewhere this morning... from the $400s to to $600s... I could easily afford that and still have a lot leftover to save and reward myself with.

I love Houston. Always have. I love hanging out at certain spots. I love the sports teams. I love tex mex. Just the living price is high for where I'm at finacially rn. I could always sign a short lease somewhere else in the country just to see how I like living there

talking myself more and more into it tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.