07/01 - Sweet Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score

Time to wake up. This ain't Saturday night yet.

Reactions: KYKITTY

cassius

Reaction score
Pro Tip: Wait until the pay is $1.00 to give those kind of secrets away.
No, no, no you don't hide them. You call housekeeping. Didn't you ever watch Le Femme Nikita, either the French movie or the Warner Brothers original TV version? Or that south of the border Telemundo soap? You call housekeeping and housekeeping has acid and any thing else to get rid of evidence.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Rose @Rose

I thought I had those on panda but I don't ....do you have it?

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
No, no, no you don't hide them. You call housekeeping. Didn't you ever watch Le Femme Nikita, either the French movie or the Warner Brothers original TV version? Or that south of the border Telemundo soap? You call housekeeping and housekeeping has acid and any thing else to get rid of evidence.
Gotta make sure the hotel provides this service before you make a reservation. Nothing worse than ending up with a dead body in your room and finding out they stopped stocking that stuff because of budget cuts.

cassius

Reaction score
Gotta make sure the hotel provides this service before you make a reservation. Nothing worse than ending up with a dead body in your room and finding out they stopped stocking that stuff because of budget cuts.
The service you work for provides clean up. I forget what the pervert was called in the French La Femme Nikita. And Scandal did it too. All those folks were trained professional cleaners as well as assassins.

kewlncguy

Turning Tricks For Hits
Banned
Reaction score
Hydrofluoric acid melts bodies like butta!

Reactions: cassius

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
How do you panda a hit on the new site? No helper button for PC and hitnotifier is opening in the new site for some reason

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
7 min
Title: Time preference survey(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: S Shriver [A2PXPXGUVUA5SH] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Brief behavioral survey; approx 20 mins; $2.25 payment, bonus potential
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [49052-48463] has not been granted; b88bbe13 has not been granted; 3abc89ff has not been granted; 0902ff17 has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: Concise and Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.