07/01 - Magnificent Monday!

Best big pizza chain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nique77

Reaction score
SurveyComet posts several different HITs, but I'm talking about a specific one. There was a qualification HIT a while ago for a task about making forecasts. Every week there is a $16 HIT to complete. I think this is the 14th week for this forecasting session.
Is having Masters a required qual? Also...I only have just shy of 3000 approved hits. I am guessing even if there was a qual hit...I may not qual for the qual...lol.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Mental Health Survey | PANDA
Requester: rachel [AL4OMI5Z5IFDD] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Answer survey questions about your demographic and personality characteristics, mental health history, and your approach to managing your mental health and solving problems. Rate and give feedback on motivational messages. Takes ~25 minutes.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;
I didn't find this exceptionally terrible. There was some writing. ~20 distracted minutes.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is having Masters a required qual? Also...I only have just shy of 3000 approved hits. I am guessing even if there was a qual hit...I may not qual for the qual...lol.
The SurveyComet $16 forecasting HITs are not Masters. You have to catch one of their qual HITs to eventually gain access to them.

Nique77

Reaction score
Was at 25 rejections 2 days ago...now at 24. I had asked a few requestors to reverse them and explained the situation. I ASSUME that one of them actually DID reverse it! Now I would like to know how I see what happened and where I find that info. FYI: I do not recall seeing any email re: this.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: Sailor Ripley

Nique77

Reaction score
The SurveyComet $16 forecasting HITs are not Masters. You have to catch one of their qual HITs to eventually gain access to them.
Thanks! Good to know! Do you know if there any any qualifications to take the qual hit? Are there any ever? Like, can anyone take a qual hit...with any stats. Even really low ones? Or does that all depend on the requester?

Reactions: TotalBabe

Nique77

Reaction score

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~5 mins.

Title: 8-Minute Survey - Decision Making(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Hal Hershfield [A3N9P4VPHUDPX1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.74] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.38] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=4.20] [Fair=4.70] [Reviews=141] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: You will be answering a questionnaire using an external survey link. The study will take 7-8 minutes.
Qualifications: Exc: [-758697220-154576] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: 590569690 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks! Good to know! Do you know if there any any qualifications to take the qual hit? Are there any ever? Like, can anyone take a qual hit...with any stats. Even really low ones? Or does that all depend on the requester?
The last qual HIT I saw them post had these qualifications:
"Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US"

I'm not sure if those specifications vary with some of their quals.

Nique77

Reaction score
The last qual HIT I saw them post had these qualifications:
"Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US"

I'm not sure if those specifications vary with some of their quals.
Nice! Thanks for the info! :happy:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nice! Thanks for the info! :happy:
Sure. I'm not around a lot of the time, but if I see one of their qual HITs pop up, I'll post it and tag you so you'll see it hopefully.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
4 "screened out" reviews on a survey whose only "screener" is ensuring you speak basic English :shoot:

Nique77

Reaction score
Sure. I'm not around a lot of the time, but if I see one of their qual HITs pop up, I'll post it and tag you so you'll see it hopefully.
Thanks! I'm new to everything re: turking...so I don't know what that means...how you would even do that...or how I will know if you did...lol. I assume I would get a notification or something....and then I'll figure it out!

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm new to everything re: turking...so I don't know what that means...how you would even do that...or how I will know if you did...lol. I assume I would get a notification or something....and then I'll figure it out!
I just meant that I'd post the qual HIT on the forum and then tag you so you'll get a notification if you're logged into the forum.

Here, I'll tag you now. Nique77 @Nique77. Now, you should have a notification in the upper right hand corner of the forum (look at the little bell symbol up there).

desallemands

Reaction score
I just meant that I'd post the qual HIT on the forum and then tag you so you'll get a notification if you're logged into the forum.

Here, I'll tag you now. Nique77 @Nique77. Now, you should have a notification in the upper right hand corner of the forum (look at the little bell symbol up there).
tag me too please when you see the qual thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.