06/30 - Twisted Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwanny757

Reaction score
Title: Interpretation of offender risk assessment(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Jacinta Cording [AIESCHXF15PFF] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description: Read about a fictional offender and answer questions about the risk they pose to the community. You will also answer some numeracy questions.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 38
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [228215-227626] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In AUCAGB;

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Despite my wanting to pad my earnings in anticipation of a slow weekend, I just can't make myself. No brain power left! I'm gonna have to go along with HelloHello @HelloHello, and toddle off... good night and good luck everyone!

HelloHello

Reaction score
Despite my wanting to pad my earnings in anticipation of a slow weekend, I just can't make myself. No brain power left! I'm gonna have to go along with HelloHello @HelloHello, and toddle off... good night and good luck everyone!
I don't seem to have enough brainpower left to propel me out of my desk chair to seek food and find my Kindle.

dreamonjaded1

Reaction score
I was super busy today and couldn't get on until about an hour ago. However, I managed to get $10.59. If that is an indication of how today was I'm really sad I didn't get on much earlier...

Status
Not open for further replies.