06/30 - Three Six Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas The Turk Engine

Island of Sodor
Reaction score
Title: Free-Viewing Images | PANDA
Requester: Nam Wook Kim [A16AXBALFGECW9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.31 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 20 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: This HIT should take about 3 minutes to complete. In this HIT, you will be presented with a series of images containing graphic designs. For each image, you will be asked to explore the image for 10 seconds. The image is heavily blurred so that you can only see a rough outline of the image. However, you can click to reveal small, circular areas of the image ('bubbles') to inspect the full details.
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US;Nam Wook Kim - Qualification to Prevent Retakes (37-24-08-30-06-2016) has not been granted

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Is twerk master still broken?
well, mine was burping on a few PandA's earlier... I checked the forum to see if there was an update needed, and someone on m t u r k f o r u m mentioned it was doing the same...

I'm betting something's up.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Lunnaku

Reaction score
Stupid high paying surveys and me not being awake enough to focus on anything. Need to drink coffee for the first time in like 90983029839 years.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Concise

LexDigg

Lounge Act
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rating pictures(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Chromik [A2B624FAGWF33W] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.25 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You will be asked to rate pictures and answer several questionnaire type questions. The questionnaire can only be answered using a computer and NOT with a smartphone.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 6
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Exc: [692235010-15558] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US
This was pretty ez

Reactions: MsAlys

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
what does everyone think of psychics? do you think they bs/scam you or they really can see in your future a little bit?
Assuming this is an honest question..... and you seek knowledge, rather than a good laugh or harm...

FWIW ... some of us come from families where psychic ability is just... there. From what I've experienced, I get the sense it's a gene or a lineage thing. In my family, the left handed women have the psychic gene.

How does it manifest.... Knowing the lottery numbers? Nope. (in my experience, spirit doesn't work that way...). Knowing some random guy at a nearby table has 2 kids, and works as an actuary? Sure... I've also intuited knowledge of prior history of people, very specific, jarring information at times (names. Cities. Addresses. Car models. Knowing the first initial of a social worker helping someone, with no prior knowledge)... and you have to watch what you say. AND get used to sometimes you just can't glean a thing... and sometimes you're wrong, or don't know. Or... you don't understand the symbols presented by spirit, and misinterpret.

I think many of us have the ability. Meditation, prayer, and intention for me, is when I get more clarity or information. Also, I can't read *my* issues well, because I have subjective desires for outcome. I can read strangers much easier, as the information is "clean" or unattached to any prior relation I have with them. I sometimes need physical objects, like tarot cards, pen and paper, or just staring into space, to get it to come through.

Psychic ability is a skill or a gift. Psychic readings, can be entertainment, or information access. I get readings sometimes, and use it like a counselor, or partial information, that helps in CONTEXT make decisions. Many of us have had that fateful "don't do this" and something explodes and we're saved, and wonder why.

If you adjust expectations, and go in with, "I'm doing this for emotional support, have no expectations for outcome"... then yes, it can be useful.

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Interpreting Claims 1 | PANDA
Requester: SmithOscar [AKL99MZHRN058] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.33 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.46 Generosity
★★★★ 4.93 Fairness
★★★★ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 48 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Interpreting Claims 1
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 160
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Already taken has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is US

Kliq

Reaction score
Got almost 50 bucks on those barcodes..Guess I;ll call it a night with that. O and this thread is not appearing in the main page.
How big was the batch?!

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Infectious Decisions(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Online Research Studies [A27CNW4L89VKTU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.13 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.26 Generosity
★★★★ 4.56 Fairness
★★★★ 4.89 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 73 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a short & interesting 3-5 min survey on social decision making. You will be paid $0.75 for your participation.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is one of: US;Exc: [-2034061606-15548] has not been granted

good morning!

Christa

you didn't see that
Contributor
Reaction score
Stupid high paying surveys and me not being awake enough to focus on anything. Need to drink coffee for the first time in like 90983029839 years.
Grab them and leave them in your que until you wake up, breathe some fresh air and make some coffee....

Status
Not open for further replies.