06/29 - Wind in the Willows Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkybaby21

Reaction score
i think im gonna take today and let it be an easy day... too many household chores needing to be done

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Shalena Srna for work related to 3PIOQ99R7YMV6WNO0I0ZK73NY0PNUJ.
The value of your bonus is: $0.11 USD

The Requester included this note:
work

Don't mind if I do. Thanks for the advice.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys! Popping in because I'm back at work from the beach and lonely without the forum! I can't work because my Amazon/mTurk account is shut down right now "for investigation," which is extremely annoying because I already changed passwords and addressed my credit cards myself an entire day before Amazon even did anything. So I'm dealing with the fraud bullshit which is annoying but fortunately not too bad, but I'm irritated because I can't turk or use my prime account.

From what I understand, my Amazon acct was just placed on "hold" after reporting fraud and hopefully will be able to be reinstated so I won't lose everything connected to my turk acct and my prime acct. Supposedly Amazon should be getting back to me by the end of the day to address that. We'll see.

The damage was a $600+ charge to my credit union credit card and a $600+ charge to my BoA DEBIT card, which I was extra horrified about because I thought if fraud happened to debit you were SOL. Shockingly, BoA has been extremely on top of things and has issued a credit to my acct for the amount stolen that I will be able to keep once I fill out and return dispute paperwork.

Hopefully I can get all this shit straightened out and be back in the trenches with you guys soon. Never found out what the HITs were but I'm guessing scammies so fuck those assholes. Now I'm on a mission to come up with better passwords for all my accounts.
My goodness. What a nightmare! It totally sucks that your Amazon account got suspended. I hope they get it resolved asap. Seems unfair that your account got suspended when you were the victim.

Reactions: casualwarfare

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
My goodness. What a nightmare! It totally sucks that your Amazon account got suspended. I hope they get it resolved asap. Seems unfair that your account got suspended when you were the victim.
It isn't unfair... they suspend it to prevent any more fraud until things get taken care of with all parties. Identity theft doesn't just stop because you've noticed it.

zero18

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes about Hiring ($1 for 10 min. survey) | PANDA
Requester: Becklab [AB8TA8FI7HIN2] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.29 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Survey about your attitudes towards personnel selection procedures
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: qual1 has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Is Brand Contact Info a good requester to work for?

Status
Not open for further replies.