06/29 - Terrible Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

alk69

Reaction score
To start the day(or in my case, to finish the previous day), an offering of an old standby. Use to be posted as separate HITs. Now you only get one big one. Easy, even with the writing bits, which only sound like much.

Title: Share your opinion about software comparison websites (88 questions) | PANDA
Requester: Madeline Enos [A3LXH16EN3Z0YM] (Req TV): $29.07/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Please visit the websites we link to, spend some time answering multiple choice questions & writing about your impressions of the website.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $7.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I am not sure if this was for the $6 or $2 base pay HITs that i did last week.

------------------------------
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Choice Lab for work related to 3ZRKL6Z1E8Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

jan

Reaction score
To start the day(or in my case, to finish the previous day), an offering of an old standby. Use to be posted as separate HITs. Now you only get one big one. Easy, even with the writing bits, which only sound like much.

Title: Share your opinion about software comparison websites (88 questions) | PANDA
Requester: Madeline Enos [A3LXH16EN3Z0YM] (Req TV): $29.07/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Please visit the websites we link to, spend some time answering multiple choice questions & writing about your impressions of the website.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $7.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--NkNFNiYe--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1931ch6b9lms1gif.gif

jan

Reaction score
No i just use hit catcher and panda crazy. This combination works well for me so I just stuck with it. I might try to get used to MTS on the weekend when its slower.
well, we just click copy/paste on the little arrow next to the HIT
There used to be a direct export to the forum, but that broke many moons ago. Now you click that - and copy paste the BB Code

jan

Reaction score
Title: Guilty Plea Decision Making(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Tina [A3473C4EP64JKB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.25] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.64] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.50] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 30:00
Available: 15
Description: Read a story about a crime and make a decision about a plea offer
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [956498907-303641] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Status
Not open for further replies.