06/29 - Sober Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Started the morning with a nice $6 hit. Probably won't do anything else today.
2.50 in penny batches (whew!) but its fine as I"m not catching any surveys this morning and at least I won't walk away with a PE under a buck like I did last saturday and sunday.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
If you like offense, this MLB game might be up your alley with the ridiculously short field dimensions.

Boston Red Sox/New York Yankees live from London, England starts in a few minutes on FOX broadcast (over-the-air).

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
If you like offense, this MLB game might be up your alley with the ridiculously short field dimensions.

Boston Red Sox/New York Yankees live from London, England starts in a few minutes on FOX broadcast (over-the-air).
i dislike the red sox so much i’ll be cheering for the yankees

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
you’re one of the first people i thought of when i made that comment but didnt think you were online
I just appeared. My redsox senses were tingling.

We are probs going to a game in august at fenway. best friend just moved up that way.

• Haha
Reactions: Peachy and Kennedy

savvy

Reaction score
Good day savvy @savvy ? I gotta get ready for my niece's baby shower in a bit.
Honestly its been great. I slept 7 hours last night because we didn't go dancing. Cat is doing well. I have got A TON done. We just got home from the farmers market. Now just relaxing a bit before the farm.
have fun at the shower!

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Honestly its been great. I slept 7 hours last night because we didn't go dancing. Cat is doing well. I have got A TON done. We just got home from the farmers market. Now just relaxing a bit before the farm.
have fun at the shower!
I'm so glad your kitty is doing well :) I took my pups to the kennel today for the trip. And it is killing me :(

savvy

Reaction score
I'm so glad your kitty is doing well :) I took my pups to the kennel today for the trip. And it is killing me :(

that was the hardest part of travel for me. I've never kenneled my dog ever, idk what I would do lol. I'm lucky to have a few people who can watch them where I live now.

Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
that was the hardest part of travel for me. I've never kenneled my dog ever, idk what I would do lol. I'm lucky to have a few people who can watch them where I live now.
My mom always does, but she is going with us this time. Luckily, the kennel is at the vet so that makes me feel better in the event of an emergency.

Reactions: savvy

savvy

Reaction score
My mom always does, but she is going with us this time. Luckily, the kennel is at the vet so that makes me feel better in the event of an emergency.
how long are you gone for?

Status
Not open for further replies.