06/29 - French Kiss Friday!

What's your favorite stone fruit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DerechoSCK

Reaction score
Does anybody have experience with those Deep Dialogue HITs? How picky are they?

Also, breaded and deep fried Okra is perfectly acceptable (of course, breaded and deep fried cat turds would probably be alright, too)

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | PANDA
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $23.83] [Pay: 4.03] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.44] [Fast: 4.76] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 61] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $18.00] [Pen: 0.17 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
1 hour
Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Description:
Demographics survey
Requirements:

Reactions: <Gucci> and jklmnop

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Jambalaya?
A nice alternative. But, apples and oranges. Or maybe Bourbon and Scotch but, definitely 2 things that are hard to compare. I can see how they're similar. I always thought Jambalaya was a rice dish, where gumbo is a dish often served with rice, at least it is when I make it. :p

Reactions: jklmnop and <Gucci>

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Does anybody have experience with those Deep Dialogue HITs? How picky are they?

Also, breaded and deep fried Okra is perfectly acceptable (of course, breaded and deep fried cat turds would probably be alright, too)
I've never done them, but looking at all of the review sites, I'm not really seeing much indication that they're unfair or anything.

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
I know it's late but I need some help here. I'm trying figure out HIT scaper. I got it installed and all the parameters set and it's searching. Check this out. Whenever I click on a HIT it takes me a page that has garbage characters, more or less. Has anyone else had this problem? I know I should be using a help/script forum for this question but no one is on those at this hour. Anyways, I could use some help.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Ikr. Makes me wish that places that can grow things all year long weren't so darn hot. I'd move. It would be a lot easier for me to make the decision to be a vegetarian if I lived in a place where fresh produce was always available. I hate truck-ripened tomatoes, for instance.
Do you have access to a rooftop/balcony/or patio?

Reactions: Jerami

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I know it's late but I need some help here. I'm trying figure out HIT scaper. I got it installed and all the parameters set and it's searching. Check this out. Whenever I click on a HIT it takes me a page that has garbage characters, more or less. Has anyone else had this problem? I know I should be using a help/script forum for this question but no one is on those at this hour. Anyways, I could use some help.
Ditch it. It doesn’t work anymore
Download mturksuite from the google chrome store.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I use hitfinder and not scraper, but I believe it is no longer kept up to date for the new site. Anyone?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, HIT Scraper has been pretty broken since MTurk switched to the new site. There is a patch script for it floating around, that fixes some of the links but not all, but tbh I wouldn't bother with it. It's not being supported anymore. You're better off with HIT Finder or HIT Forker.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
A nice alternative. But, apples and oranges. Or maybe Bourbon and Scotch but, definitely 2 things that are hard to compare. I can see how they're similar. I always thought Jambalaya was a rice dish, where gumbo is a dish often served with rice, at least it is when I make it. :p
I just know they're both delicious, but have cooked neither (yet!). *and yes, even w/ okra, but it still sucks

DerechoSCK

Reaction score
I moved to MTurk Suite in conjunction with MTurk Engine (both Chrome add-ins). Hit scraper was doing the same thing to me when I returned to turking a month ago. I believe it is now defunct

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I've never done them, but looking at all of the review sites, I'm not really seeing much indication that they're unfair or anything.
Fried green tomatos, fried okra, fried gator tail, and some sweet tea along with a mixed cabbage and bok choy asian slaw. I know what is being served tomorrow:0

Status
Not open for further replies.