06/28 - Templeton Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
what does that do? I understood everything until you got to the word "to". after that i didn't know what you were talking about.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
So what qualifies as a good turker?
Everyone's going to have a different answer to that and I don't think there's any one completely correct answer. But I don't think that just reaching a specific number of submitted HITs makes you suddenly a good turker. :)

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Everyone's going to have a different answer to that and I don't think there's any one completely correct answer. But I don't think that just reaching a specific number of submitted HITs makes you suddenly a good turker. :)

Fair points. I agree :)

Reactions: Vanyanka

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
As long as you're not kryss @kryssyy that's the key :D

Reactions: kryss

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So what qualifies as a good turker?
Do you have Masters? If yes, then you are good, if no, then you are not.

Reactions: jml

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
eyeroll.gif
We appreciate your interest in becoming a Mechanical Turk Master. We grant this Qualification type on an on-going basis. The best thing you can do to achieve this Qualification is to demonstrate a high-level of accuracy in your submitted Assignments for a variety of Requesters on the Mechanical Turk marketplace.

Obviously only people with a high level of accuracy get Masters while those who don't have it must have low accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.