[3PT8QOKVAQXP9234BTDJGHR2B1045Z]

Reactions: savvy

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Reaction score
Right before I went to bed I saw a couple of people mention 400 errors. I've been getting them in Chrome for about a week and they keep coming back even after dumping the cache and cookies. Yesterday while working on a batch I was getting them rapid fire in Chrome while working in my other browser (Vivaldi). I even followed the instructions to dump the DNS cache that I found in an article, and I'm still getting them. Funny thing is I've never gotten one in Vivaldi BUT I decided to download Brave a week or so ago and I got the same error in that browser. I've been putting up with it this week because I figured I'd try something more drastic on the weekend when work is slow.

One thing I thought is that it might be mturk suite causing it. I've got suite on Chrome and loaded it into Brave and both errored out. I don't have it in Vivaldi and I've never gotten the problem there. I know this isn't the place for this post but seeing others saying they're getting it makes me feel a bit better (like how it's better to get into trouble with someone else instead of just yourself so you have company in the principal's office).

Anyone with ideas I'd love to hear them (probably on another forum thread).

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Right before I went to bed I saw a couple of people mention 400 errors. I've been getting them in Chrome for about a week and they keep coming back even after dumping the cache and cookies. Yesterday while working on a batch I was getting them rapid fire in Chrome while working in my other browser (Vivaldi). I even followed the instructions to dump the DNS cache that I found in an article, and I'm still getting them. Funny thing is I've never gotten one in Vivaldi BUT I decided to download Brave a week or so ago and I got the same error in that browser. I've been putting up with it this week because I figured I'd try something more drastic on the weekend when work is slow.

One thing I thought is that it might be mturk suite causing it. I've got suite on Chrome and loaded it into Brave and both errored out. I don't have it in Vivaldi and I've never gotten the problem there. I know this isn't the place for this post but seeing others saying they're getting it makes me feel a bit better (like how it's better to get into trouble with someone else instead of just yourself so you have company in the principal's office).

I think there is a post on TurkerView about it? I'll try to find it but maybe someone else will first

found and sent in PM b/c idk if we're supposed to link to other forums here? idk

Last edited:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

I think there is a post on TurkerView about it? I'll try to find it but maybe someone else will first

found and sent in PM b/c idk if we're supposed to link to other forums here? idk
https://forum.turkerview.com/threads/mturk-cookies-400-bad-request-errors.2375

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I've got a bartender buddy with a tiny one like that. Shes attacked me anytime I come over, then two hours later wants to sit on my lap.
Yeah, sometimes Dixie will let you pet her and then turn around all surprised and like "Who the hell are you?!?" and then snap. She also regularly attacks my fat chihuahua out of sheer meanness.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes Dixie will let you pet her and then turn around all surprised and like "Who the hell are you?!?" and then snap. She also regularly attacks my fat chihuahua out of sheer meanness.
Mine just playfight like goobers. Mostly zeke antagonizing and then chase responds with dancing like "Come at me brah".

Markb

Reaction score
Any HS teachers?
Title: Questions for HS Teachers | Accept
Requester: Larry Rudman [A1MW3S07ZHO2EM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$39.46] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.60] [Fast=4.70] [Comm=4.64] [Fair=4.86] [Reviews=86] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 7.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer questions about teaching
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: PandaThief
Status
Not open for further replies.