06/25 - Starcade Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
I've been slacking a lot today on MTurk. I haven't even reached half of my daily goal.

Babadooba

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Restaurant Receipt/Invoice with Bonus -- ITEMIZATION | PANDA
Requester: TeamZaru [A3IVETY27YPN3F] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.09 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.94 Generosity
★★★★ 4.46 Fairness
★★★★ 4.54 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Fill out items from a scanned invoice/receipt image. We BONUS $0.01 for every 6 line items. We now also bonus $0.06 for every page after the first page!
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 45
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT abandonment rate (%) is less than 20;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 85

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $25.13 + Bonuses: $5.10 = $30.23

I'm done. Have a great night everyone! :)

Babadooba

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Experiment For Non-native English Speakers - Measuring Response Time To English Words (NO FIREFOX)(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: L-PAL [A5IZF8LFLYI7I] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.33 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.67 Fairness
★★★★ 4.20 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: psycholinguistic experiment: make true false judgments for ~100 words using your keyboard FIREFOX NOT SUPPORTED
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Exc: [-239611519-14698] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Experiment For Non-native English Speakers - Measuring Response Time To English Words (NO FIREFOX)(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: L-PAL [A5IZF8LFLYI7I] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.33 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.67 Fairness
★★★★ 4.20 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: psycholinguistic experiment: make true false judgments for ~100 words using your keyboard FIREFOX NOT SUPPORTED
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Exc: [-239611519-14698] has not been granted;Location is one of: US
Please someone do this HIT.
I think it's been up as long as I've been turking.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been engaged twice, one didn't love anyone but himself, and the other was bi-polar and let the illness destroy his life. In 2001 my entire nuclear family died, and my cousins and aunts stole my inheritance. Since then men have been disturbed by all that and backed away from me. At least the ones who have had kind of normal lives. When you get orphaned like that the predators come for you too. I gave up a few years ago,
The same thing kind of happened to me. My dad was never present, my mom died right about the time that I got knocked up and found out I had breast cancer. You can find someone. You will, just don't be in too much of a hurry. Girl, I've had a radical mastectomy and I found the love of my life after that. It helps if you stop looking. I know that sounds weird, but it's true.

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The same thing kind of happened to me. My dad was never present, my mom died right about the time that I got knocked up and found out I had breast cancer. You can find someone. You will, just don't be in too much of a hurry. Girl, I've had a radical mastectomy and I found the love of my life after that. It helps if you stop looking. I know that sounds weird, but it's true.
I did stop. I'm an only child, so I moved home because my father was dying. My mother interfered in everything because she never wanted me to marry and have to share me with anyone. I never imagined it would be harder once they were gone.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What weirdness are you up to tonight? I'm just gonna make up a name for you. Let's go with Roscoe. What's up with you Roscoe?
Too tired to get weird.

Went gambling earlier.
Just having some beers and watching the baseball game now.

IDK maybe me and Princess Gina Marie @Princess Consuela Bananahammock will play proctologist later.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Can we just go with the pure choice and
Too tired to get weird.

Went gambling earlier.
Just having some beers and watching the baseball game now.

IDK maybe me and Princess Gina Marie @Princess Consuela Bananahammock will play proctologist later.
That's no way to make money unless you're betting on horses. That's how I paid my way through college, but I grew up in Kentucky. Otherwise, you need to stop gambling.

Reactions: C to the J

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Can we just go with the pure choice and

That's no way to make money unless you're betting on horses. That's how I paid my way through college, but I grew up in Kentucky. Otherwise, you need to stop gambling.
good thing c to the j to the d to the r has a big bank account

Status
Not open for further replies.