06/25 - Sonoma Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
That's weird. It was just a typical survey. Not sure why it would screen you out.
yeah, good for us to compare notes. I've taken Prolific surveys in the past month just fine. Emailing 'requesters' on Prolific, when you have no history with them... is a little mysterious. I dug around looking for an easy option to email them, and clarify what they were looking for re: Device Compatibility... then decided to abandon that non-paying task, and hunt for tasks that do...

:merrylou: <--- emoji Hawk, hunting for HITs

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
yeah, good for us to compare notes. I've taken Prolific surveys in the past month just fine. Emailing 'requesters' on Prolific, when you have no history with them... is a little mysterious. I dug around looking for an easy option to email them, and clarify what they were looking for re: Device Compatibility... then decided to abandon that non-paying task, and hunt for tasks that do...

:merrylou: <--- emoji Hawk, hunting for HITs
are you sure it was for device compatibility? it said it was compatible with the devices. Did you do the survey before this one?

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
:facepalm2: REALLY?!? I mean REALLY?! How can there be absolutely no cigs in the house? It's 430am and I am not putting on my bra! :disapprove:
But I guess I will grab my gun and go to the ghetto 7-11 that I was told I was too white to go to a few months ago... pray for me... stupid stress and stupid habit... :frustrated:

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
i was screened out because i didn't do the first one and the one you linked was a follow up
This is a good point. I was evaluating if my Prolific "Device Compatibility" error, might be due to starting with the correct HIT in their series... might be related.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:facepalm2: REALLY?!? I mean REALLY?! How can there be absolutely no cigs in the house? It's 430am and I am not putting on my bra! :disapprove:
But I guess I will grab my gun and go to the ghetto 7-11 that I was told I was too white to go to a few months ago... pray for me... stupid stress and stupid habit... :frustrated:
Holy crap, that is one intense 7-11.

Reactions: SweetiePuff

TissueHime

Threaderator
Reaction score
so did you try mousing over the devices thing under the device compatibilty? The screenshot you gave me said that you were ineligible, not that you were ineligible to take it on the devices. The device compatibilty part is a new section on the page. Concise @Concise

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score
Not really. I stopped at a dollar store near my home one day and got the message real fast that they didn't trust me there. I have one dollar store that I stop at mostly but didn't want to drive out of the way. I don't know if they thought I was a narc or whatever but I got what I needed and got out of there.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
so did you try mousing over the devices thing under the device compatibilty? The screenshot you gave me said that you were ineligible, not that you were ineligible to take it on the devices. The device compatibilty part is a new section on the page.
1. Thank you for your feedback, TissueHime.

2. I shared what I saw above, screensnap, etc. I think there is a connection with the survey being a series, as I stated above, and this being a later part of that series, even with the erroneous looking message.

3. This particular survey pays me no money, and I'm done troubleshooting this.

Now, time for food :rolleyes:

TissueHime

Threaderator
Reaction score
1. Thank you for your feedback, TissueHime.

2. I shared what I saw above, screensnap, etc. I think there is a connection with the survey being a series, as I stated above, and this being a later part of that series, even with the erroneous looking message.

3. This particular survey pays me no money, and I'm done troubleshooting this.

Now, time for food :rolleyes:
o, i guess i misread that you said that it was a device error or something, my bad then

Last edited:

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
You have no idea! Luckily the cops were already there because of some drunk guy running his mouth. I cannot wait to move out of the city. I've had my fill. We've actually started talking about moving to Alabama to be closer to hubbies kiddos and hopefully find a place with no neighbors! I don't think that'll be too hard to accomplish there.

Reactions: Pleco

LindaR

Reaction score
All people with the qual are currently capped... it's a frustrating qual. Cuz they just sit there.
I did 30 (cap) Sergeys yesterday morning and for the heck of it when things were slow I checked Sergey again and was able to do 30 more. I was shocked, but happy to make a few more cents to ad to the funds.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Plus bills in Alabama have got to be cheaper than South Florida!

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.