06/24 - Momentum Monday!

Favorite Backstreet Boy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nique77

Reaction score
Where can I get Panda Crazy? Searched google first and nothing says that it comes from panda crazy. Don't want to download something that screws my computer up.

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
There is NOTHING that I haven't tried to catch today. Just hit the final straw for the day I think: I was just screened out of a survey about opinions on spankings and these freaks were requiring parents to answer it.

• Sad
Reactions: Nique77

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Thought the company would be Panda Crazy...sorry. And is says JR Mturk Panda Crazy so I just want to be sure I am getting the correct thing.
I banged my head against the wall when I first started trying to figure out the scripts. JR Mturk Panda Crazy is right and there is something else on that page to download. I can't remember what it is now.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I banged my head against the wall when I first started trying to figure out the scripts. JR Mturk Panda Crazy is right and there is something else on that page to download. I can't remember what it is now.
Was it panda crazy helper? I really can't remember, but I see it installed on my tampermonkey.

Reactions: Nique77
Status
Not open for further replies.