06/24 - Family Feud Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
OMFG im SO glad i read those instructions.....you can do TEN of them!!!!!!
Yeah. Also all the recording phrases should be the same so you can record 100. Then just upload/link each hit. Shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes.

Reactions: Azazael

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Yup, i have it. But when i did the " Then when you click a link and it's not available, click the "watch hit" that appears and it will add to turkmaster.", the tag on the screen keep pausing and i have to play it every time. Seems to have something wrong.
Huh. then I don't know! For Zoltars make sure you unclick the "stop on accept" options. But since zoltars aren't up right now it shouldn't be stopping.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
I am having a religious experience.
Oh god I need this in my life right now.
It's called Raclette. Apparently there is a melting wheel cheese craze in the foodie world.

However its actually pretty old. But fads happen all the time in food culture.

Last edited:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this had mentioned before today or anything, but JQKill literally almost had the life beat out of him by some colossal dick who was apparently a stranger. More can be found out at the other forum. Direct copy paste below.

Jesse Hill was attacked and beaten by a stranger in Truckee, California on the night of June 20th. He is in critical condition in the intensive care unit. and on life support.

The codemaster has given so much, see if we can't part with a little here and there.

The GoFundMe is here: https://www.gofundme.com/2b8ufrqk

Many of us survive on turk, but I know I'll happy eat a few junk surveys this week knowing where that cash goes without thinking twice for sure. We're a tight community, so I thank everyone who raises the flag of awareness or contributes.
There's a reason you don't argue with people you don't know in public, god I hope he gets better

Azazael

Reaction score
It's late night and I'm hungry so I'm going to post something dirty.

I am having a religious experience.
Oh god I need this in my life right now.
https://www.facebook.com/Insiderfood/videos/1569961293308342/

you are all welcome :)

Yeah. Also all the recording phrases should be the same so you can record 100. Then just upload/link each hit. Shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes.
it is, im doing 90 quick recordings now and gonna batch upload from my phone :) thats a simple $5

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Two of these are up, and they are different. They're quick, as always.

Title: Survey about classes you may be interested in taking
Requester: Yanka [AAHEKJ3RTD6E] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.43 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 31
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Survey about classes you may be interested in taking
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has anybody ever been rejected/disqualified [from a survey] for listing "Hero for Hire (only part time)" as their occupation?

Reactions: Azazael

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Devil_Dawg @Catfish

here's my little wimp of a dog. She was just asking me to go outside. By standing there and staring at me until I noticed her.
When I went to the shelter to find a dog I was looking for a "tougher" dog. Then she saw me and I saw her and I tried to look away and towards the bigger dogs but that was it. Fate. I got stuck with her.

She's the size of a cat, really. She drives me fricking nuts, but she's ours for life.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Devil_Dawg @Catfish

here's my little wimp of a dog. She was just asking me to go outside. By standing there and staring at me until I noticed her.
When I went to the shelter to find a dog I was looking for a "tougher" dog. Then she saw me and I saw her and I tried to look away and towards the bigger dogs but that was it. Fate. I got stuck with her.

She's the size of a cat, really. She drives me fricking nuts, but she's ours for life.

oh gosh she's cute.

Reactions: tricker

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
Devil_Dawg @Catfish

oh she's cute

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
she was at the groomer's yesterday so she's looking pretty right now.
yea I took chesty to the vet a few weeks back, and they tried to put one of those on him, he lost his fucking mind trying to get that off, threw a fit...good times

Status
Not open for further replies.