Not open for further replies.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Research Study on Perceptions of Organizations(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: MGMT RESEARCH [A3AHJYR4Z7FQO5] (Req TV): $14.16/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This session involves reading a scenario and answering some questions about it. This will take 15 minutes. Earn US$1.50.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 40
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Exc: [3017963-228707] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Pre-screening survey for human speech recognition tasks | PANDA
Requester: beauchamp lab [AUOHG99SSRVXT] (Req TV): $29.50/hr/hr
Description:
Please answer some short questions about yourself. We will send you invitations if you are qualified for further tasks based on this survey.
Time: 10 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90;

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Relationship Between Beliefs, Motivation, Attitudes, and Prejudice | PANDA
Requester: Brian B Drwecki [A1PA3LXDP5DQDL] (Req TV): $31.44/hr/hr
Description:
Complete a simple reading comprehension task, test a prejudice reduction strategy, and complete measures of prejudice, beliefs, and attitudes.
Time: 8 hour(s)
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: Blakkat

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Caption Evaluation(~ 120 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: consumer827 [A3K2P1EQFEDJSL] (Req TV): $13.21/hr/hr
Description:
You will be asked to complete an evaluation task. It will take you about 2 hours to complete this HIT. Please note that you are eligible to take this HIT only if your first language is English. In addition to a $12 base payment, you will have a good opportunity to earn an extra $3 as a bonus payment.
Time: 4 hour(s)
Reward: $12.00
Qualifications: Exc: [2092913989-228781] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;

Reactions: jan and KYKITTY

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
one question unpaid screener
Title: Psychological and Substance Use Impacts of COVID-19 Perceived Threat in Biracial or Multiracial Emerging Adults | Accept
Requester: FSU Growth [A24SH3ULLVGSV8] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey questionnaire asks questions about one’s perceptions of COVID-19, mental health, and substance use in adults who are between the ages of 18 and 25-years of age in the United States who identity as biracial or multiracial.
Qualifications: Masters Exists

Reactions: Blakkat

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
thanks <3 I'm glad your kittens are doing well! I had a friend's kitten fall asleep on me a few days ago and it was AMAZING
I seriously think that if it weren't for my cats, I'd have gone to a dark place over this past year. They are SO funny and weird in that laugh out loud but also "WHY did you think that was a good idea??" kind of way. Like the little boy who keeps jumping in the hallway laundry hamper, knocking it down and then trying to run while inside of it - trapping me in the bathroom TWICE because the hamper kept me from being able to open the door.

And the little girl who only likes to sleep on butts, be it human or brother. I really should post more pictures of them on here, hah.

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Quick academic survey!(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Research Group [A2S2MAHER3SV7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.95] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.58] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=4.29] [Fair=4.62] [Reviews=186] [ToS=5]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 30:00
Available: 44
Description: A group of researchers from the Harvard Business School is conducting a study with the hope of understanding truthfulness. Answer questions about a given story. If you complete this 3-minute survey, you will be compensated $0.40. If you would like more details, please contact Leslie John at ljohn@hbs.edu
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Status
Not open for further replies.