Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
only interested in human women who respect not eating me
Uhhm, that eating you thing could be a good strategy. Seriously, I think sex is an acceptable way to hook up. It's particularly worth the time if you are able to have a conversation. It's AOK if that doesn't work as well. There is no real reason to focus on things that aren't interesting to you though. Please start thinking about your own needs.

Reactions: Peachy

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Reactions: Pizza
D

Deleted member 526

Daddys Home.... I used to make 100 every single day of the month from this guy until he started his own site.

Title: Write a short blog post on a specified topic | PANDA
Requester: John Gaddy [A1MPL3YJI1LE8G] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.03 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.48 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.50 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.46 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 46
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Write a 300+ word blog post on a specified topic.
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Grammar Test is not less than 40; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97
how can we get on his site?

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
So a couple previous medications that I've been taking have stopped working (Lyrica and Gabapentin) for my Restless Leg Syndrome. This is an issue because my leg becomes discomforting and often painful unless I constantly re-position it while laying down, thus taking a long time to fall asleep. The neurologist prescribed me Clonazepam so I've taken that the last 3 days. I will say one thing and that I feel VERY tired to the point that standing up straight is a challenge. Almost like a drunken state without being drunk. I decided to look up this prescription and the first thing that I read was "sedative" to control seizures, anxiety, and panic disorders. So in other works, to fuck with my nerves which is what Restless Leg Syndrome appears to have an issue with.

All I can say this...it is working. Once I hit the bed, I am lights out and I am about to give me pillow some head here shortly.

Reactions: Azazael

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So a couple previous medications that I've been taking have stopped working (Lyrica and Gabapentin) for my Restless Leg Syndrome. This is an issue because my leg becomes discomforting and often painful unless I constantly re-position it while laying down, thus taking a long time to fall asleep. The neurologist prescribed me Clonazepam so I've taken that the last 3 days. I will say one thing and that I feel VERY tired to the point that standing up straight is a challenge. Almost like a drunken state without being drunk. I decided to look up this prescription and the first thing that I read was "sedative" to control seizures, anxiety, and panic disorders. So in other works, to fuck with my nerves which is what Restless Leg Syndrome appears to have an issue with.

All I can say this...it is working. Once I hit the bed, I am lights out and I am about to give me pillow some head here shortly.
Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine mostly prescribed for anxiety so yeah it will make you tired at first and kind of high or loopy. You'll get used to it though and after awhile, you'll be able to function normally. I'm glad it working for your restless leg syndrome

Reactions: Pleco

cassius

Reaction score
Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine mostly prescribed for anxiety so yeah it will make you tired at first and kind of high or loopy. You'll get used to it though and after awhile, you'll be able to function normally. I'm glad it working for your restless leg syndrome
It will also make you talk in your sleep and tell tales better left unsaid.:woot:

Reactions: Pleco

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It will also make you talk in your sleep and tell tales better left unsaid.:woot:
Ha, I've never actually had that problem. Ambien, on the other hand. It turns me into an...animal.

Reactions: cassius

Azazael

Reaction score
Since I have basically spent half my life on a computer for the past 25+ years, and back in the day I used to build them, and I once coded ecommerce web sites I often THINK I should be fairly tech savvy.

tonight I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out why the fuck my iphone keeps repeating the same song when I have it on shuffle. Found the answer. But it took me 30 mins.

I'm officially admitting I am no longer tech savvy.

But I'm still going to turk even with my deficit.
what was the issue?

annnnd i hate you too

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"50
Awarded: 1 minute ago
The 5k Milestone
You've posted 5,000 messages here. You must like it, or something!"

I've hit rock bottom. I have got to make some changes in my life.

Reactions: Peachy and Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
"50
Awarded: 1 minute ago
The 5k Milestone
You've posted 5,000 messages here. You must like it, or something!"

I've hit rock bottom. I have got to make some changes in my life.
So you're open to a divorce?

Reactions: Peachy and Pleco

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Magnesium will also work for restless leg syndrome. There is no reason to take prescription meds. You can also use meditation to calm that affliction.

Status
Not open for further replies.