• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Questions about Contracts(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ori Katz [A2ZESDC6X6M5J4] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $13.85] [Pay: 4.29] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
1 hour
Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Description:
The purpose of this survey is to investigate opinions regarding contracts.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [94540-93951] DoesNotExist; Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

Reactions: SkeletonFrogCat

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | PANDA
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $24.08] [Pay: 4.03] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.44] [Fast: 4.76] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 61] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $15.429] [Pen: 0.13 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
1 hour
Reward: $0.10
Description:
Demographics survey
Requirements:

Reactions: SkeletonFrogCat

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So these Role Play a Conversation HITs ... they seem to not be awful but there seems to be a big possibility for rejection. I also can't access my email or TO right now to search for this requester. Anybody have experience with these?

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3PN7FLVWN5YLBDK5EC7IITQ295FSY6/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw
No, but I'm also wary of them. There are SO many of them, and they're not vanishing quickly so... that's got to mean they're kinda shady, right?

CheshireChibi

Reaction score
No, but I'm also wary of them. There are SO many of them, and they're not vanishing quickly so... that's got to mean they're kinda shady, right?
I mean, normally ... but they're so tempting for a "there's literally nothing else available I haven't already done" kind of batch lol

Reactions: Despairagus

CheshireChibi

Reaction score
Are those worth doing? I'm about to slog through some Crowdsurf transcriptions otherwise :(
I think they are once you know what to look for. Unless I'm cooooooooompleeeeeeeeeeeeeeetely misunderstanding the instructions.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think they are once you know what to look for. Unless I'm cooooooooompleeeeeeeeeeeeeeetely misunderstanding the instructions.
Gee well now I have to choose between the argument thing (I accepted two and they were ALL vague so I'm a little skittish about it) or transcribing Albany NY Senate... :yuck:... I do like the transcriptions though. I learn stuff I'll never need to know sometimes.

CheshireChibi

Reaction score
Gee well now I have to choose between the argument thing (I accepted two and they were ALL vague so I'm a little skittish about it) or transcribing Albany NY Senate... :yuck:... I do like the transcriptions though. I learn stuff I'll never need to know sometimes.
That's fair. I used to do the transcriptions, and if you have decent equipment and the patience/time to actually do a large amount of them, they can pay decently. Some of the content is also pretty interesting.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That's fair. I used to do the transcriptions, and if you have decent equipment and the patience/time to actually do a large amount of them, they can pay decently. Some of the content is also pretty interesting.
The biggest issue I have with them is that I type REALLY FAST and am REALLY a big dummy, so I'll do a bajillion of them and then my hands and wrists hurt for days. Other than that, they are pretty cool! I got to transcribe a heart dissection the other day and that was really uh.. neat!

My favorite was a Florida government one where the speaker introduced someone who wanted to talk on a topic, and I believe the topic was the Jewish Holidays, and he introduced her as "the Haitian Sensation." it was so weird and lovely.

Reactions: CheshireChibi

CheshireChibi

Reaction score
The biggest issue I have with them is that I type REALLY FAST and am REALLY a big dummy, so I'll do a bajillion of them and then my hands and wrists hurt for days. Other than that, they are pretty cool! I got to transcribe a heart dissection the other day and that was really uh.. neat!

My favorite was a Florida government one where the speaker introduced someone who wanted to talk on a topic, and I believe the topic was the Jewish Holidays, and he introduced her as "the Haitian Sensation." it was so weird and lovely.
Oooh! That does sound like fun. I just got excited about the classroom lecture ones because they were easy, slow enough I didn't have to pause a bunch, and they were usually full of new and exciting information

Turkoneup

Reaction score
Title: Write a brief comment about a product or service | Accept
Requester: MAD Labs [AH3L9684FUCS6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.45] [Pay=4.63] [Fast=3.40] [Comm=4.33] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.12] [Fast=4.34] [Comm=3.23] [Fair=4.32] [Reviews=54] [ToS=3]
TO2: [Hrly=12.10] [Pen=2.67 days] [Res=null] [Rec=83%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 10800
Description: You will write five brief comments about your perception of how well 5 products or services solve a given problem. Your comments will be used in a non-commercial website prototype.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.