06/21 - Mental Awareness Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I am genuinely curious... Can you retake this if you screw it up? Is it going to disappear if I don't accept it right now? Are there any general strategies that anyone is willing to suggest? I've seen these before and they seem legit if you have a grasp of how to do them.
Squatty @Squatty is the one I know does plenty of those. I think she'd have better answers than I would. :)

Reactions: Kerek
D

Deleted member 526

Title:VacationRentalAPI Qual Test: Find the address for these rental listings | PANDA
Worker:Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester:VacationrentalAPI [A2QKOWG2NKRJ2K] (Contact)
TO 1:[Pay: 2.11][Fast: 2.50][Comm: 2.83][Fair: 4.00][Reviews: 12][ToS: 0]
TO 2:[Rate: $7.50/hr][Pen: 7.00 days][Res: -- of 0][Rec: 50% of 2][Rej: 0][ToS: 0][Brk: 0]
Description:
Given a short-term home rental listing, find the address
Time: 12 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward:$0.00
Qualifications:
Advanced Research Master has not been granted;

:ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:
doesn't everyone do some then lose their qual?

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I am genuinely curious... Can you retake this if you screw it up? Is it going to disappear if I don't accept it right now? Are there any general strategies that anyone is willing to suggest? I've seen these before and they seem legit if you have a grasp of how to do them.
Doubtful

Probably

Doubtful

Use the 12 hour timer to your advantage

or just do what i do and ignore it altogether

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
last time they were up all week. Its a test that many take and most fail anyway so he doesn't care how many people actually get in. If you're a good worker who is talented at the hits then you're welcomed in. Everything you need is in the hit. If you enjoy internet detective work and your google fu is strong then the hits should be up your alley. If that type of work isn't for you then you can try the qual but even that won't be enjoyable for you.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
I guess this whole thread will probably close soon, but I should say that while I didn't make my goal, this was my first day of relying heavily on this thread, and I am pretty sure I made my highest mturk daily take ever. Thanks to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.